Details of the plot and game s:
- The action takes place in a vast underground complex in which the aliens are testing human nature and various weapons, in preparation of their enslavement of Earth.
- The main protagonist of the mod is an alien with the ability to implant its consciousness into people's minds and control them;
- The player is on the side of the invaders i.e. all the subjects are the enemies;
- The Player's goal is to help his fellow alien to test weapons and human capabilities for the successful enslavement of Earth;
- There will be additional missions;
- To initiate additional missions, the player must leave the body temporarily and infiltrate the mind of another subject;
- Subjects who are trying to escape can be punished by the player;
- Unlike The Trap, which contain elements of humour, Mindlock will be more serious and elements of horror.
Some details about puzzles and shooting sections:
- The main innovation is the gravity gun;
- The difficulty of the puzzles in comparison to The Trap v1.5 does not change;
- Pieces of wire can be lost or broken during missions;
- Some types of wires can be inserted and removed many times;
- There will be shootouts with humans;
- Some headcrabs can crawl on walls.
From today, I am going to start publishing interesting comparative screenshots...
List of changes in version 1.5: redesigned gameplay (adapted to a wide audience) added achievement system added an alternative ending added easy and hardcore...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 7/10
Holy crap, was this a cluster-cuss O_O
The name is a bit misleading, as the prison levels end rather abruptly, leading to very well detailed Xen levels from there on-out.
But these levels immediately turn to frustration, as many of the fights range from incredibly difficult to unfair.
There are, however, new NPC's to fight, such as mini-gargantua's, plus those looking for good Xen level design will be pleased, but be warned, this mod will kick your ass.
Aug 20 2011 by flippedoutkyrii