An add-on for TSLRCM, Extended Enclave restores several minutes of additional material to flesh out the fateful confrontation with Kreia and the masters.
1. Brianna approaches Kreia before the dialog with the Masters starts, and Kreia has additional lines.
2. The sequence with the Jedi Masters has been extended with additional dialog from the masters themselves, and when reading the minds of your party, all but Hanharr/Mira are now represented. Depending on whether you learned how to read the characters minds, or spoke to Atton about playing Pazaak, lines may change.
3. Kreia's confrontation with the Exile now includes several minutes of new dialog. Some of the additional dialog is dependent on your influence level with Kreia, i.e. the scene will have different lines at the end if you have high, low, or 'neutral' influence with Kreia.
4. After Kreia tells the Handmaiden(s) that the Exile is no more, they board the hawk, Brianna/Sister informs the crew of the Exile's passing, Kreia tells them the one who waits in the darkness will now be revealed, and then leaves for Atris.
5. The scene with the Exile reading the party's minds has been extended with dialog from Atton, Bao-Dur and Canderous
6. The scene with Kreia and Mical has been placed back in the original location as an extension of one of the Kreia/Mical scenes on the Hawk. 7. Sion now receives word of the Exile's fate on Dantooine and decides to confront an old ally.
8. Numerous bug fixes and tweaks to these scenes to make them run smoothly. In addition, there is now a shot of Nihilus' ship before the scene with him and Tobin.
I know anyone looking at this is wondering when, or if it will ever come out. First I can say that it will be released, in fact it is fully compatible...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.