An add-on for TSLRCM, Extended Enclave restores several minutes of additional material to flesh out the fateful confrontation with Kreia and the masters.
1. Brianna approaches Kreia before the dialog with the Masters starts, and Kreia has additional lines.
2. The sequence with the Jedi Masters has been extended with additional dialog from the masters themselves, and when reading the minds of your party, all but Hanharr/Mira are now represented. Depending on whether you learned how to read the characters minds, or spoke to Atton about playing Pazaak, lines may change.
3. Kreia's confrontation with the Exile now includes several minutes of new dialog. Some of the additional dialog is dependent on your influence level with Kreia, i.e. the scene will have different lines at the end if you have high, low, or 'neutral' influence with Kreia.
4. After Kreia tells the Handmaiden(s) that the Exile is no more, they board the hawk, Brianna/Sister informs the crew of the Exile's passing, Kreia tells them the one who waits in the darkness will now be revealed, and then leaves for Atris.
5. The scene with the Exile reading the party's minds has been extended with dialog from Atton, Bao-Dur and Canderous
6. The scene with Kreia and Mical has been placed back in the original location as an extension of one of the Kreia/Mical scenes on the Hawk. 7. Sion now receives word of the Exile's fate on Dantooine and decides to confront an old ally.
8. Numerous bug fixes and tweaks to these scenes to make them run smoothly. In addition, there is now a shot of Nihilus' ship before the scene with him and Tobin.
The mod has now been released! Rejoice as your TSLRCM game comes even further to completion!
I know anyone looking at this is wondering when, or if it will ever come out. First I can say that it will be released, in fact it is fully compatible...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the newly updated version of Extended Enclave. Grab this release! If you've previously installed EE, uninstall it before install this patched...
This is the heavily extended version of the Enclave sequence. Feature-complete.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
i was going to install this mod but i ended up having a very human moment during the browsing of the readme. i thought i was holding a large and quite solid ****, but that was where everything went wrong. i stood up to travel the 10 feet to my toilet and quickly realized the iron butt clenching that i was so practiced in, was insufficient. I realized the incoming **** tsunami was definitely not the expected **** log. i hastened to high step out of my pants whilst rapidly dashing for the toilet. i made it to the ******* and made with the doing of the business; i even read a bit of book that was nearby. as i was placing the book down to make for the TP, i noticed that I HAD SHAT ON THE ************* FLOOR! Somehow, after id gotten my underwear past the bottom of my buttcheeks and without my feeling it, i had blasted some soupy ****** doodoo on my floor! I ended up cleaning up my own **** and laughing the whole time cuz im immature as ****. TLDR cant install cuz i dooked on the goddamn floor. Looked like a good mod tho.
Do you need to have a fresh game when you install this because the game broke. :(
I got to the rebuilt enclave and I got black screen and Jedi Masters speaking. I couldn't see a thing. Vrook started talking about how my companions follow and travel and.....pffft it died. I couldn't continue at all. I tried to look for the uninstall on this and the backup files didn't match at all. :(
Blah.....all that game play and I am stopped by a game killing bug
Will this mod be making an appearance on the new steam workshop for Kotor 2? They already have TSLRCM up.
I would really like to see this on steam!
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
I am having difficulties with the installation of the M4-78 fix part. To be specific, first part of the mod is installed correctly. Can't find the .exe for the second one anywhere. How exactly is this installed? Could anybody help? Or tell me where to manually put the files?
First you need to install (TSLRCM only), then you need to run the same file and select M4 version.
job well done,thanks.
This is an excellent idea ,i think u are right to pickup on the way that part of the game plays out.it does seem to happen a bit too quick.
Looking forward to installing this ,when it's completed.
It is out now! :)