This mod catapults Empire at War into 2019. It maintains the game's design philosophy, while adding new units, better graphics, and deeper gameplay.
This is the mods discord server, where people talk about the mod, star wars related matters and other random stuff, everyone is welcome!: Discordapp.com
Please consider supporting my livestream, where we do a lot of modelling, texturing, and also modding, over at: Patreon.com !
Very special thanks to all contributors who over the years have allowed me to include their great work in the mod:
- EmperorNiko the Hand of the Dutchman for all of his amazing help over the years (code, text, ai, models, so much more) not just with the Remake mod, but with Old Republic at War back in the day,
- Megabalta with the mindblowing particles, textures, and projectile collaborations
- Enpremi the Hypeforger with the new and exciting ways to bend this engine into shapes it wasn't meant to,
- His brother, Seregruth, for equally amazing Vong unit models and textures,
- Farseer and Warb_Null for being ever kind and willing to share content (models, textures, shaders),
- Arvis for all our great collaborations on models and textures,
- the Awakening of the Rebellion team, Steiner & Co who always offer great talk, ideas, and content such as planet textures,
- Wolf 2.0 for his great model and texture work on the Sabaoth destroyer,
- Maxim and ThatOneBullet for all the sound advice on script related matters and otherwise,
- Elratie and Doci, for being perpetually awesome, the modelling and texturing excellence duo, creating content that makes me feel happy inside when looking at it, for all the great models and textures and sharing them with the mod with rebel units such as the Assault frigate MK II and textures on almost all Imperial ships,
- Beta520 with his amazing Mandator II (Bellator) model and texture, and many more textures such as the - - Nova cruiser and Torpedo sphere,
- .Pox and Kad Venku, for being always open to questions and requests for help, and your layer z script making ships spawn at multipe heights,
- EvilBobTheBob for the extensive new ground maps and amazing #BobShading shaders,
- Gaukler for his shader work,
- Corey and the Thrawn's Revenge team for putting up with so much shit while staying willing to share model and texture work,
- Maxloef for his great models and textures (MC 80)
- EvilleJedi for allowing Empire at War mods to use his free release ships from the very start of our community,
- CloneTrooper for all his great ground unit models, textures and animations, ported from various other SW games,
- Bobbtmann for his ridiculously high quality Home One model and textures,
- Garrus for his atmosphere effect ideas,
- Thomas for his redos of old models and textures,
- FractalSponge for inspiring so many great models,
And all the great people who have played the mod over the years.
EAW Remake Lite Release Version 1.3 will soon be a thing of the past!
Random crashes GONE!
Random frame drops GONE!
Overfilled Buildbar GONE! (Thanks to the Awakening of the Rebellion team and Maxim in particular for sharing their filters and D'Araignee for troubleshooting it’s issues)
Tons of balance changes!
Playable (Yet highly unfinished) Criminal Underworld!
New GC Maps!
Sounds great? Well it is!
All you have to do is join the Discord and await the coming release of the first Public Developer’s Build Release! (ETA End of Month)
Release will be exclusive to Discord due to its unfinished nature. Side Effects may include: Playing for hours, orgasming from the graphics, a strong desire to BDZ Rebel Scum, a sudden onset of Hope, lack of morals and a desire for crime. EAW Remake and the EAW Remake Team is not accountable for installer incompetence. Ask your PC Technician if EAW Remake is safe your PC. If losing friendships while playing EAW Remake, keep playing until they leave you alone.
Order Now! (End of Month)
On a serious note.
EAW Remake will be having a new Dev Build Release for the public over on Discord. It will be highly unfinished, lots of half-done content, missing lots of planned stuff for the future, and just generally not a full mod and should not be considered the true vision of what EAW Remake is.
The only reason this is happening is because there's recently been alot of bug fixes that help with the crashes and sudden performance issues so to throw away the issues of the Lite 1.3 Release, we are releasing a Public Developer's Build of the mod.
The reason for Discord is that ModDB is for the complete stages of the mod and not a in-dev version. So for this reason there will be a link posted on Discord in the #eaw-remake-updates channel or even a new one. Just ask after the end of the month if you dont see it in an obvious channel, someone will likely tell you where (Or this part of the article may be edited by then)
No Steam Workshop version as per usual. you can manually install same as always and having a manual install of the mod means ANYONE can play it and not just Steam Users. There's also Disk, GOG, and Origin users too and we're not going to force them to buy on steam to play a mod.
Office of The Hand of the Dutchman
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The best of 2018s screenshots, with screenshots made by me and the fine folks posting to the screenshot channel on our discord server.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.