This mod catapults Empire at War into 2019. It maintains the game's design philosophy, while adding new units, better graphics, and deeper gameplay.
The EAW Remake 3.1.5 Patch Fixes CTD issue from 3.1, improves performance, adds new VO and a new 146 planet GC map, and tweaks starting units and AI.
(3/11/20 Update: Added the missing .BAT and 4GB Patch files)
EAW Remake 3.1 Credits:
EmperorNiko: The vast majority of the new unit icons. Major AI tweaks. Adding the new ISD lights to several ships such as the Venator, Nebula SD (Not in atm), Vindicator and more!
The new Pirate lords. Sector ideas for the future of the GC stuff. Tons of code and bugfixes.
Jeroen: Starfighter performance tweaks. New ISD 1 and 2 model and textures, ISD 1 turret meshes by Elratie. Tons of code and bugfixes.
LukeLasermaster: The music overhaul, all the new music in the mod put together by Lasermaster from various SW sources, and the new GC intro texts in collaboration with the Gruzzle.
GrundleGruzzle: The Gruzzle for the new GC intro texts, in collaboration with the Lasermaster.
Maxim: New AI aggressiveness on the Galactic conquest maps and general advice on script related matters. Also blast damage script.
ThatOneBullet: For removing the ground combat in EAW and making the AI not shit itself.
Wolf: For his help on the new window textures, hangar kitbash piece texture bakes, and being generally insightful.
Doci: For the great texture and modelling advice, and all talks art related. Also his Sith Interdictor and MC 80 Wingless.
Elratie: The ISD 1 turret meshes are his.
Dolynick: The CR-90 and DP-20 textures.
Kad_Venku: Layer Z script.
RBP: Some of the new unit and hero icons.
ArvisTaljik: Arquitens texture.
Doppinder: Because he asked to be in the credits and makes great screenshots.
Enpremi: For his awesome insight into all art related matters, and for helping with the ISD armor and all the spine stuff.
Maxloef: For the really helpful comparison images on the ISD build.
As always, a warm thank you goes out to all the people that helped make the mod happen!
Very special thanks to all contributors who over the years have allowed me to include their great work in the mod:
- EmperorNiko the Hand of the Dutchman for all of his amazing help over the years (code, text, ai, models, so much more) not just with the Remake mod, but with Old Republic at War back in the day,
- Megabalta with the mindblowing particles, textures, and projectile collaborations
- Enpremi the Hypeforger with the new and exciting ways to bend this engine into shapes it wasn't meant to,
- His brother, Seregruth, for equally amazing Vong unit models and textures,
- Farseer and Warb_Null for being ever kind and willing to share content (models, textures, shaders),
- Arvis for all our great collaborations on models and textures,
- the Awakening of the Rebellion team, Steiner & Co who always offer great talk, ideas, and content such as planet textures,
- Wolf 2.0 for his great model and texture work on the Sabaoth destroyer,
- Maxim and ThatOneBullet for all the sound advice on script related matters and otherwise,
- Elratie and Doci, for being perpetually awesome, the modelling and texturing excellence duo, creating content that makes me feel happy inside when looking at it,
for all the great models and textures and sharing them with the mod with rebel units such as the Assault frigate MK II and textures on almost all Imperial ships,
- Beta520 with his amazing Mandator II (Bellator) model and texture, and many more textures such as the Nova cruiser and Torpedo sphere,
- .Pox and Kad Venku, for being always open to questions and requests for help, and your layer z script making ships spawn at multipe heights,
- EvilBobTheBob for the extensive new ground maps and amazing #BobShading shaders,
- Gaukler for his shader work,
- Corey and the Thrawn's Revenge team for putting up with so much shit while staying willing to share model and texture work,
- Maxloef for his great models and textures (MC 80)
- EvilleJedi for allowing Empire at War mods to use his free release ships from the very start of our community,
- CloneTrooper for all his great ground unit models, textures and animations, ported from various other SW games,
- Bobbtmann for his ridiculously high quality Home One model and textures,
- Garrus for his atmosphere effect ideas,
- Thomas for his redos of old models and textures,
- FractalSponge for inspiring so many great models,
And all the great people who have played the mod over the years.