Dawn of War: Professional (DoWPro) is a mod for the Dawn of War franchise that has been developed over many years, and is based on the Warhammer 40000 universe. The mod aims to enhance the multiplayer experience through Player versus Player by incorporating intelligent gameplay design and balance with the exciting and spectacular game that is Dawn of War.
No longer will units become obsolete as you gain higher tech, and no longer will you have to spam a certain 'overpowered' unit in order to win.
In DoWpro strength through diversity is promoted, and with the return of the 'hard counter' system from the original Dawn of War game, DoWPro offers the player many different choices on their path to victory.
The latest version of DoWPro is for the third and last Dawn of War expansion: SoulStorm. Boasting nine completely unique races to choose from, DoWpro: SS offers a fair amount variety.
Key Features of the Mod:
- You can now use Wargear in multiplayer and skirmish games.
- Exciting and fun gameplay that differs greatly from SoulStorm in ways of how you research abilities and use your units.
- New graphics and visuals for every race.
- Sizeable community of its own, and can be played through the Steam Group or the Discord channel.
- New units for almost every race.
- A complete and instructional set of manuals to let you know every aspect of the mod and the armies.
- For DoWpro: SS you need SoulStorm, patched to version 1.20. For Steam users it is required its very own latest version.
Where to Get Support and Meet Players
If you have any technical issues, or are just looking for a couple of games. please join us on the Steam Group or in our Discord channel!
DISCORD CHANNEL TO GET GAMES AND GET INVOLVED - Discordapp.com
Korbah - Former Mod Leader.
OctopusRex - Former Dev Team Leader.
Saaz - Former Codemonkey.
Nicodemus - Former Codemonkey, Autowiki and Dark Eldar development.
mlai - Former Coding alumni.
Hollow4thewat - Coding, Dark Eldar overhaul and Sisters of Battle.
Denizasker - Content Team Leader and modeller.
Hollow4thwat - Translations and Tooltips.
Reeelax -FX maker.
LoRd KoRn - Art and Icons creator.
DeviantGhost - Maps and Art.
DoOB & Dysthemic - Art.
Ellipsis Jones - Art.
Kurtcos - Art.
Ppipp - Art.
TurboPepsi - Art.
Soutchka - Sounds.
MurhpyJ, Pimpy, ActionDragon, Ain, Whodunnit, Tauknight, Yaoquizque, Slates - Manuals
Ain, Dryden, Imbaer, JabolX, Hollow4thewat, whg_topside, Rendy.cz, s1_ONE, Yaoquizque - Translations
ActionDragon - Former Senior Balancer.
Ain - Senior Balancer.
Baneboss - Former Senior Balancer.
ChokoBambus - Former Senior Balancer.
Cloud7 - Senior Balancer.
Dux - Senior Balancer.
Khan - Senior Balancer.
Jozen - Senior Balancer.
Murphyj - Senior Balancer.
Pimpy - Senior Balancer.
Reeelax - Senior Balancer.
Slaste - Senior Balancer.
TrueTheReaper - Senior Balancer.
Tauknight - Senior Balancer.
Imbaer - Senior Balancer.
Viparas - Senior Balancer.
Whodunnit - Senior Balancer.
Yaoquizque - Senior Balancer.
KaiserSoze - AI Team Leader.
LarkinVb - AI coding assistance.
Sire Thudmeizer - Skirmish AI Mod Liason.
ArkhantheBlack - Skirmish AI Mod Liason.
AI Testers - Allen, Capione, Capry, Cheeseman, Con1k, Leondegrance, Me987654, Nightwing, Ruprechtus, Tankhunter.
The Skirmish AI Mod Team - without these excellent chaps we wouldn't have their incredible AI.
FoK mod team - Medes, Mirage Knight, Hangar-8, Megazogg, Melooo and Horusheretic.
KRMZ and Friedric_P for the utilisation of the WH:AS mod content.
Cyclone Mod - Québec_Dug, XEN and Brother_Santos.
Chiu Chungling for his incredible texturing work.
Corncobman for his awesome help.
Reaper R66 for his fixes.
The Camera Zoom Mod - Inquisitoriae & Gnome5.
RT2 for his fixes.
Greenscorpion for his most awesome help and fixes.
Eranthis for his great VO performance and art assets included on the Eranthis Project.
LeonardGOOG for his amazing texturing work.
EvilIsador for his awesome help with the UI fixes.
GrOrc for his fixes and assets.
TagHF for his newly French translation.
Kasrkin84 for his help on the Stronghold Assaults minimod.
Kekoulis for his model fixes and 3D expertise, without him 3.69 would have ever been finished.
Release date: When it is done.
- Restored the speed penalty on cover for all infantry units except for Mandrake (whom they don't suffer speed penalties on cover.)
- Mandrake: No longer have access to Fleet of Foot. Increased movement speed from 17 up to 19. Increased initial build time from 4 to 6 seconds/member. Increased build time scaling from 1.5 to 2.2 seconds.
- Warriors: Restored pop cap to 3 up from 2. Increased HP from 220 up to 240. Increased initial build time from 5.6 seconds/member up to 7 seconds.
- Hellions: They now replace Wyches as starting unit. Tweaked their initial HP so they start with 375. Removed Combat Drugs ability. Hellion Leader now gains Tracking Device as it should be.
- Wych Squad: They now require Wych Cult Arena. Increased initial squad loadout from 3 to 4. They come now with Combat Drugs ability straight away - ability is now affected by Daughters of Pain research, which now increases its duration. HP value tweaked so their initial hit points are 400. Morale damage tweaked so they deal 20 in close combat.
- Incubi Squad: Fixed the non existent squad scaling timer. Tweaked their HP values so their initial hit points are 385. No longer have Soul cost. Now have access to Plasma Grenades - requires first Incubi upgrade to unlock.
- Scourge Squad: Decreased movement speed from 17 to 14.
- Archon: HP decreased from 850 to 800. No longer able to spawn Webway Gates.
- Haemonculus: HP decreased from 850 to 800. No longer able to spawn Webway Gates.
- Changed so the squad scaling affects Hellions with Wych Cult Arena instead of Vehicle Building.
- Changed so the squad scale affects Wyches with Vehicle Building instead of Wych Cult Arena.
- Soul Cage: Now only increases the maximum Warp Beasts pack.
- Daughters of Pain research: moved to Tier 2.
- Wargear: Destructor and Dark Lances research: Moved to Tier 2.5.
- Power Scythes accuracy increased from 65 up to 75%.
- Agonizers accuracy increased from 65 up to 90%.
- Haemonculus Lab: No longer increases the squad size of Warrior Squads.
- Wych Cult Arena: No longer increases the squad size of Wyches.
- Tier 2: Increases the squad size of Warriors and Hellions by 1.
- Immolator: Multi Melta DPS values vs vehicles decreased by 41%.
- Turret: Multi Melta DPS values vs vehicles decreased by 41%.
- Mistress: Fixed an inconsistency of damage values of her twin neural whip
- Confessor: Decreased his melee damage vs 61% on light vehicles, 52% on medium vehicles and 22% on heavy vehicles.
- Laud Hailers: Reduced area of effect from 25 down to 20. Decreased morale degen from 4 down to 2.
A summary of some basic questions which have been asked all the time in the mod development and now you have answered.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the main installer for WApro (DoWpro for Winter Assault), version 1.60. Please be sure download the 1.66 hotfix as well, and install it after...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.