The MOD Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Hardcore Revival aims at improving the gameplay of Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Some features of this mod : - Some augmentations activated by default are now disabled by default. - The objects' price, size and stacking have been changed. - The xp rewards amounts have been changed.
Here is what the Hardcore Revival Mod for Deus Ex Mankind Divided changes when it comes to the gameplay :
I) The Augmentations (NB : The pictures above are from the old V1.0 version) :
- The numbers of praxis kits necessary to activate Adam Jensen's augmentations have been changed (Most augmentations now require more praxis kits to be enabled so at the end of the game, Adam Jensen will be more specialized).
- The Health Regeneration upgrade is now disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The radar augmentation is also disabled by default but can be enabled with Praxis kits.
- The Stealth Avatar augmentation is now disabled by defaut so if the player is detected and manages to hide himself, there will be no image of his last known position displayed on his field of view... unless of course, he activates this augmentation.
- The Rebreather augmentation now doesn't consume energy anymore (Just like in Deus Ex Human Revolution)
II) The ITEMS :
- The items' size and how many copies of the same items can be stacked have been changed :
For example, now weapons use more space in Adam Jensen's inventory.
- The stacking values have been changed : Now some objects can't be stacked, others can be stacked more and others can be stacked less. Basically, the v1.016 version of the game allows to carry more items of the same type.
The goal here is to make the player to not loose to many time at managing his inventory.
- The price of most items have been changed so it is more difficult for the player to become rich.
- The base stats and the upgraded stats of the weapons have been changed to improve the gameplay : For example now, the revolvers upgraded at their maximum can now carry only 7 bullets (and not 14). Another example, the Côte d'Azur combat rifle which was mostly an useless weapon is now a powerful weapon (hard to get, has little ammo, but it fun to play with now).
NOTE : The mod also modifies the DLC "Elite" weapons
- The blurred vision effects when the player drinks a beverage now lasts only 2 or 3 seconds (instead of 30 seconds originally).
III) The XPs rewards :
The Xp rewards for some actions (like exploring, low-level hacking, remote hacking or knocking out enemies rather than killing them,ect...) have been nerfed as this incitated too much the player to play stealthly, to not use lethal force and to explore everything even after having cleared the area if he wanted to get the maximum number of XP points.
And as contrary, to rewards players : The rewards for completing main and secondary missions, to find notebooks and to do actions which require personnalized skills (like hacking a level 5 computers for example) have been increased.
IV) Ressources for modders.
Since some of my mod's features (like lowering Adam Jensen's carrying capacity) won't be liked by everybody, here are some tutorials I made so you can create your own mods (Note: The tutorials list will be updated little by little).
Tutorial 1: How to mod the XP rewards : Youtu.be
Tutorial 2 : How to change how much space the objects use in Adam Jensen's inventory : Youtu.be
Tutorial 3 : Can the items be stacked or not in the inventory ? And how many copies of the same item can be stacked : Youtu.be
Tutorial 4 : How to change the items price in DX Mankind Divided : Youtu.be
Tutorial 5 : How to mod the weapon's base magazine in Deus Ex Mankind Divided : Youtu.be
Tutorial 6 : How to mod the number of praxis kits an augmentation needs to be unlocked : Youtu.be
Tutorial 7 : How to mod the weapons stats : Youtu.be
Tutorial 8 : How to mod the ammo capacity upgrades for the weapons : Youtu.be
Tutorial 9 : How to enable or disable augmentations and upgrades by default : Youtu.be
Tutorial 10 : How to mod the special EMP ammos (how they can stack, their price, ect...) : : Youtu.be
Other tutorials can be found on the Youtube.com channel.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.