BRUTAL MINECRAFT (abbr.BM) - modification, developed on the engine, Doom-and. Mod different from any other style of game Minecraft.
BRUTAL MINECRAFT (abbr.BM) - modification, developed on the engine, Doom-and. Mod different from any other style of game Minecraft. This is a version with support for single player and co-op game types. Description below.
Main features of fashion:
1) full 3D: 97% of mods are models (monsters, weapons, scenery, items, ammo, etc.) the remaining 3% are visuals.
2) more complex monsters: most monsters will Dodge the player's shots while having special types of attacks and defenses against the player.
3) 25 types of different weapons: from the simplest pistols to large-caliber rifles.
(sword and bow inclusive)
4) worked levels:
9 maps made in the appropriate style of Minecraft with different locations (house, abandoned fortress, cave, crypt, city, mansion, hell dungeon, bridge of souls, the main portal, the infected city)
and the ability to move freely between them.
/ p. s.some levels produce sound during intense encounters with the undead.
5) plenty of zombies and other monsters: now you do not have to shoot the same type of zombies in your game can appear any of the 825 (properties are the same(in this release) but with different textures, which gives a good visual effect)
other monsters: (hereinafter "() " type)
Skeleton with bow(1), vines(10), zombies with machine gun(1), zombies with gun(1), ghasts(5), Libra(3), zombies in armor(1), Vredina(1), boss (2).
What is planned in the next release?
- New monsters, campaigns, weapons
- complete dismemberment of all monsters
game modes-single player, co-op, multiplayer
Zandronum and as support
the beta version includes mappack specially created for different modes.
There is support for the first and second Duma in the cooperative (works without mapaca)
Special optimization for low-end PC (use Zandronum)
beta version 2.0
Supplement to credit:
Models/plasmagun on mod: