A comprehensive overhaul of the Barbarian invasion expasion which seeks to improve historical accuracy while retaining the classic vanilla experience. Community Patch and Rebel Commander script included.
- Currently when trying to play WRE Rebels the campaign freezes when they emerge. The game is still operational however: just save your game during the freeze and reload. You should be able to play from then on. Same solution to have your proper faction insigna in the down-right corner instead of the rebel one.
- The family tree of ER and WR Rebels might get overcrowded in the late game due to too many spawning characters. This will result in a crash, so try avoiding the family tree button for these factions. If someone knows a command trigger to hide the family tree button for the Rebels please let me know.
- Romano British currently not playable because a faction is needed in the unplayable tag of the descr_strat for the campaign to function. I doubt there is a workaround for it. If you would like to play them, dowload the old original REBEL COMMANDER mod from total war center and move in the unplayable field another faction in the descr_strat.
- For now the ability to return to paganism for WRE and ERE has been removed; you can still do it with their respective rebels. This was done to increase immersion: it would be rather strange to have the CHI RO insigna and be a pagan empire!
- Changing the faction symbols for ERE and WRE to something like the TW:Attila ones. CHI RO insigna do not fit well with a return to paganism.
- Create different religions: Graeco-Roman Paganism, Germanic Paganism, Steppe Paganism, Manicheism, Arian Christianity.
- Adding victory movies to all factions
- Improve balancing if needed be
Have a nice game!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
First full release of the mod. To install move the \bi\ folder included in the .zip file inside your Rome Total War directory and overwrite everything...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.