The last entry in my big Amnesia saga, the player takes control over a young woman named Aya. Her village is suffering from a mysterious diease. A diease which soon forces Aya to leave her village in hope to find a safe place from this new plague.
Inspired by F.E.A.R and my older story Dark Case, Amnesia: Extraction point will have a mix between scary moments/enemie encounters, story moments, social interactions and paranormal activity.
- A medium - pretty long long story depending on how fast you are
- Both an antagonist and several secondary enemies
- A lot of different enviroments, from an abandoned asylum to mansions, tunnels, villages, forest maps etc
- Laptops and other computers you can interact with, some to proceed with quests, many of them to get information
- A lot of custom soundtracks/ambients in every map
- A few new hiding spots
- Powerups (similar to F.E.A.R, but they alter other things)
- I'm not using any version 1.3 scripts this time. Justine (V 1.2) is still required though.
- Windows is recommanded
- A legal copy of the game
A rant about any new players that comes across this story page.
The new version of Amnesia: Extraction point and what it fixed.
The story is finally complete! Although when I tested it, I found a lot of things to fix as usual.
The story is soon complete. Currently working on the endings, then I need to try it from start to end and do a glitch fix.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (3 agree) 8/10
Yet another very good mod from this creator. It's got tons of unique elements including custom music and objects, several new monsters and innovative scripting and puzzle designs. It's also got some genuinely scary moments and a unique plot. It does have a few problems however. The main one for me was the voice acting. Using computer generated voices may save time, but it does not come out well, and almost every time I heard someone speak, it completely broke my immersion. Also, the ending was very…
Jun 27 2016 by fastrunnin