Dark Ages in the Rome Total War BI engine. Based on the unofficial patch 1.8 with many fixes. This mod is for lovers of early Medieval age.
This is the mod about Dark Ages period in history. To be honest, this era is very rare in Rome TW engine. Many mods are dedicated to Antique periods or Late Antique. But there is no even one mod about Rise of Islam or Frankish rising periods. I decided to fix this mistake and make vanilla-style project about these events. In last time, i`m working in organisation, which is loving history of the mankind civilizations. We all are working with historical documents and exploring the ancient ages. Dark Age period was ignored undeservedly by modders and fans. Now time has come. Time to correct this biggest mistake in the whole TW community.
Main mod team - BagaturKhan, Ariaces, Vladimer, Sao.
Installation is simple:
Just delete old BI folder and put to your main directory BI folder from the mod archive.
Its already in english language (1.8 patched). Then start a shortcut from Rometw-Bi.exe. For now its not a switch-mod.
Drive.google.com - New version
This is "Age of Knights and Prophets", Emperors Edition version. This version with all fixed bugs, new campaign improvements, new faction and a lot of new units.
Now you can download patched and fixed version of this mod.
- Even more new 3D-models and textures for many mod factions. (especially models from Sae)
- New additions in all campaigns. Now you can find more interesting things and more regions.
- New faction - Aksum Kingdom. Playable in some campaigns. This faction is appearing with unique list of units. Aksum realm is forefather of the greatest Ethiopian empire.
- New units for many mod factions, especially for European.
- New changes in mod balance. Now some factions were rebalanced and reworked for good gameplay.
- Fixes of textures of many-many units.
- Fixes of music. Now Sassanids and all Nomadic culture factions have normal music playlist.
- Fully reworked campaign "Rise of Sassanids". Now you can find there events from the V century, when Ethiopia started to capture western Arabian lands.
- Other more interesting things and fixes, for example changing of Mercenaries.
At first delete old folder of BI and old mod. Then put BI folder from the mod archive to your main game directory. And then start the Rometw-Bi.exe.
All is simple!
PaxBarbarika, KLA, Twcenter free packs, Nation empire, Anabasis and other good mod teams.
Its about new elements, which are included in this mod. New religion and new loyalty changes.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.