A Mod by Perry R, AlfWithCake and anti-victor
We're happy to present you Advanced Classes Mod, a gameplay enhancing mod, that features revamped skill and spell systems, new artifacts and artifacts set, 2 dozens of new and reworked specialties, 6 new subclasses with unique abilities, upgrades for Warmachines and more. The idea of this mod was to create 2 new skill ranks - Master and Grandmaster, which are gained right after Expert rank, as well as a completely new hero class - adventurer. You can only advance in your class if you have enough class points. So if you want to archive the highest ranks as a legendary warrior you should only pick warrior skills.
This mod offers:
- New Master and Grandmaster level for every secondary skill;
- New unique M/GM effects for every combat spell;
- One new main hero class - Adventurer, along with classic Warrior and Mage;
- 3 completely new hybrid subclasses (Battlemage, Hunter and Druid);
- New unique abilities for every class at Master and Grandmaster level;
- Reworked nearly all hero specializations, including creature, spell and skill specialists, new unique specialities, specialities for brand new Adventurer class;
- Reworked Primary and Secondary skill point chance at level up for each class;
- Completely reworked the magic system, now all spells scale with Spell Power and much more;
- Greatly improved usefulness of weaker skills;
- Most artifacts are improved and are part of a set with interesting bonuses;
- Added 3 new secret class sets;
- New settings for the increased difficulty of neutrals and computer players (AI);
- 9 new Commander classes, each with unique abilities;
- Reworked Commander abilities, they are now much more combat active;
- Good compatibility with WoG options, all can be disabled however leaving you with vanilla H3+ACM;
- Documentation with all changes!
What this mod not does:
- It does not add any new creatures, nor towns nor hundreds of new artifacts. We just focus on improving existing stuff.
- This mod does not change creature characteristics, there are other mods that do that.
- It does not work with HotA
Will there be updates:
The mod can be considered complete and currently, I don't plan to add much new content. However, I will maintain the mod and fix all problems that can occur with new ERA3 versions.
The newest version available always be found in my Dropbox under Advanced Classes Mod and here on ModDB. Currently (June 2021 it is version 1.072) Dropbox
For troubleshooting and discussion, you can join our H3 Modding Discord Server It has >250 people
Discord Server Support
Link to English forum: Heroescommunity.com
Link to Russian forum: Wforum.heroes35.net
Link to Chinese forum: H3wog.com
Link to Korean forum: Blog.naver.com
Short Installation Tutorial:
This mod requires the latest ERA 3.8 version and ofc a HoMM3 complete installation. The mod must be downloaded, installed in your H3/Mods folder and activated in the ERA Mod Manager. It is not necessary to enable any additional WoG options. You will notice the mod is working when you see a splash screen when starting your map.
I will write a detailed installation instruction as an article on ModDB, where I will give some more hints and tricks.
Step by Step Installation Tutorial for ERA and Advanced Classes Mod
More impressions and videos on Heroes3wog.net
Advanced Classes Mod
FanofHeroes was so kind to provide us with new graphics for secondary skill icons, representing also master and grandmaster level. This was the last step necessary to provide a good way of playing with 5 skill levels instead of 3. I think it really makes a different in immersion and now the mod feels complete.
The implementation required some advanced hacking which could only be done by Daemon Thank you very much for that!
If you like the mod and update please give a positive rating here on ModDB ;-)
How to install: How to Install ERA and ACM
Download on ModDB:
Advanced Classes Mod 1.08 Update
Changelog Version 1.08
+ added new M/GM secondary skill icons (big thanks to FanOfHeroes and Daemon)
+ secondary skill names are now displayed properly in hero screen
+ added Mobile Market of Time in towns, lets you forget secondary skills
+ added GEM town button to visits Enchanter, Blacksmith, Market of Time (work in progress)
+ now you can assemble Angelic Alliance again, new set bonus is lost when asssembled, so choose one
- increased Heal Capacity from 20 to 30 per level for Hierophant commander
- slightly increased bonus HP for Tent and Ballista from Hierophant and Ogre leader
- Reduced damage of Fire Mage commander class
- reduced value of Supporter commander mastery
- commanders get less free kill counts at level up
- spelling corrections in text files (thanks to Matrix Gneurshk)
- added multiplayer scouting event fix
- added warning to not assembly combination artifacts in backpack, because it can cause stat overflow
- fix passive for Hierophant commander was not working on Heal and Heal Capacity
- tried to improve MP support by removing VR:T and replacing with VR:R
- Fire Mage cannot exceed Max Kill Count
Dif Mod 1.035:
- Added new configuration window for Enhanced Henchman Mod (done by Archer)
- removed random hero and karmic battle script file from mod
Taste is different:
In the ACM folder you will find three types of "skill colors" available
All in white (classic style)
All in golden (WoG style)
All in golden, green and red (ACM style)
Personally I will stay with the coloured variant 😎 . But on a survey the majority said they would want white skill names :blindness: .... so you have the choice. Find and replace the file in the ACM folder and restart your game. Easy.
Advanced Classes Mod 1.06 version is ready. New pictures, new artifact sets, improved skills and balancing. See the changelog for all changes.
Advanced Classes Mod is a huge gameplay improving modification based on the Wake of Gods. The core of the mod is a new class and skill system for Heroes...
If you have trouble running this mod read this guide.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Version 1.08 Requires an ERA 3.9 installation. Mod must be placed in the Mod folder and activated with the Mod-Manager. Delete the old version before...
Version 1.06 Requires a ERA 3 installation. Mod must be placed in the Mod folder and activated with the Mod-Manager
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.