This is a split-screen fast-paced FPS game where you and up to 4 players (drone soldiers) fight in a deathmatch using duel auto gun that can either fire regular bullets or double grenades. The players will fight in a map filled with power-ups that accelerate the game's pace to another level. It is recommended to play at the maximum player count of 4 players for really high competitiveness. You can download the game on itch.io for free! Be sure to give me your absolute honest feedback so I could further improve the game. Player Controls Mapping: Player #1 = Mouse and Keyboard Player #2 = Controller Player #3 = Controller Player #4 = Controller Enjoy! :)
1. Added "Snowy Peak" Map. (Don't fall off the mountain)
2. Added "Gear Works" Map. (Again, don't fall off)
3. Added a full settings menu which allows us to change the volume of sound effects and the music and change the graphics quality of the game.
4. Improved the looks of the main menu.
5. Removed the platform in the Shooting Range that will bring you back to the main menu, because it's obsolete because the escape button will do the trick.
6. Increased the height of the stairs in the shooting range.
7. If any of the players playing gets all 4 power-ups (4 because I'm not including health), the player will get blind and can barely see until one of the power-ups depletes.
8. Very slight improvement in Graphics.
9. Increased the number of rows of maps when selecting a map from 3 rows to 4 rows.
10. Fixed the graphics glitch of the line in the Shooting Range.
Here is the new update V0.0.3 for Split Soldiers, which includes two new maps and a new Power-up!
I am going to show you all, what is the "Split Soldiers" game and what are the main features that it holds.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.