Powered by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climatic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.
From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, the volatile action takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only-available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up-to full four-player cooperative gameplay. New infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, bring the battlefield ablaze.
The newer version of "Vendetta: Darkest Days" is finally released for you guys to test it out, along with the "Fall of Berlin" and "Ring of Steel: Abandon All Hope" mods I had released about a week earlier.
Details of the Vendetta: Darkest Days 2.1 version:
- New arrangement for some of the German models.
- Modified textures for some of the German models, gears, and other props.
- Fix errors on a few of the German and Soviet textures.
- The updated Pacific Theater 1.5 will also include for this mod pack (few modifications on Japanese models).
- More 'Extra Textures' files, please read our instruction carefully if you want to use them.'
- Few of my experimental mods (iwd files).
Also, details of the experimental works for those who interested:
1. zzz_CREDITS2 - 2nd version of the bonus at the 'credits' section, you can use this to replace the 1st version (old) from the Fall of Berlin and Ring of Steel mod packs.
2. zzz_DunkelFlak - My own modified texture mod for Flak 88, change the original color into field grey (Dunkelgrau) color.
3. zzz_Dunkeltruck - My own modified texture mod for Opel Blitz truck, change the color to look more like the field grey (Dunkelgrau) color.
4. zzz_NAMEedit 1 - Additional surnames for AIs, especially for US and Soviet units.
5. zzz_NAMEedit 2 - Same as above, but change the "Pvt., Cpl., and Sgt." into "Enlisted and NCO."
Download here: Moddb.com
*****Now for newcomers, please read our instruction carefully before you install both of the mod. And we recommend you to play these mods on the STEAM version.
However, for those who got the Non-STEAM version, you guys can try to play this mod on your PC first if you want to. But make sure that you have already 'BACK UP' your own 'player profile' in case it causes an unpleasant thing to your PC. And most importantly, this mod was meant to be played on PC only!*****
***In addition, you can play our mods with the Co-op mode with your friends as well, but make sure that they have installed them correctly too.***
Credits for mod.ff: Mr. deathwarrior700 (no idea when he will finally free from his busy stuff again, so now I welcome anyone who knows how to create mod.ff file for us).
Credits for textures: War_Crimes (many of wonderful textures belong to him), MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL, MadIvan18, Ferry, and MCh2207Cz (COD2's Back2Fronts mod).
In order to play for the best historical experience:
'Semper Fi' = The updated Pacific Theater mod made specifically for Makin mission -> Moddb.com
'Little Resistance ~ Vendetta' = Vendetta: Darkest Days 2.1 version -> Moddb.com
'Their Land Their Blood ~ Blood and Iron' = Fall of Berlin mod 3.3 version -> Moddb.com
'Ring of Steel' = Either Fall of Berlin 3.3 or Ring of Steel: Abandon all hope 1.3 version' -> Moddb.com
'Eviction ~ Downfall' = Fall of Berlin mod 3.3 version with Kriegsmarine Naval Infantry skin (replace the default char_ger_honorguard_body1_c).
You can see more details on the "Fall of Berlin 3.3" and "Ring of Steel: Abandon all hope 1.3" from this article: Moddb.com
BONUS: Walkthrough video of this mod (version 2) by 'Luna':
I guess that's all, folk! Please contact me right away if our mod caused any problem. And you can review our mods anytime if you're interested.
The new updated version of Ring of Steel mod is finally here!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (6 agree) 8/10
One of the few Call of duty games I actually loved. It brought out the grim and brutal nature of World War II, had two diverse campaigns, and most of the weapons felt satisfying.
NO I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NAZI ZOMBIES
Jul 27 2011 by Kastrenzo