Powered by Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climatic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.
From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, the volatile action takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only-available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up-to full four-player cooperative gameplay. New infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, bring the battlefield ablaze.
As I promised, a new version of "Fall of Berlin" is finally released!
Download here: Moddb.com
Details of the Fall of Berlin 3.4 version:
- A few arrangements for German models and weapons.
- As an 'experimental' work of mine, the aiming accuracy of teammate AIs will be (slightly) increased.
- A few uniform textures had been modified a bit.
- A new Soviet flag texture to replace the old one.
Because, by a new historical fact (that I just found a week ago XD): At the time it was planted on the top of Reichstag, the REAL "Victory Banner No.5" got only 'white (or faded white) Hammer + Sickle and Star' in it. The letters/inscription (that appeared in the previous FoB versions) were added later after it was taken down from the top. And that's why I'd like to change it, and w/letters version will be included in an 'extra iwd files' folder.
Interesting source: Escholarship.org
- New and corrected surnames for teammate AIs will be included as well.
- An updated version of Pacific Theater 1.6 (slightly increase teammate's accuracy).
Also included with special texture mods for the Semper Fi mission will be included inside the "For Semper Fi" folder.
- ***Kriegsmarine Naval infantry texture mod will be located inside the "For Heart of the Reich and Downfall" folder.*** And that's mean it will be (much) EASIER for you to change the texture for your playthrough, compare with 3.3 version that you have to install the texture manually...
HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO USE IT WHILE PLAYING HEART OF THE REICH AND DOWNFALL MISSIONS.
Due to the historical fact that some Naval infantry troops (likely to be a part of Grossadmiral Dönitz Battalion) were among the defender forces during the Battle at Reichstag and its surrounding areas.
- Additional 'Extra Textures' and 'Extra iwd files' (minor mods), please read our instruction carefully if you want to use them.'
Here is a detail of what's inside the 'Extra iwd files' folder:
1. Portraits folder - 2 texture mods for a portrait that appeared in Heart of Reich and Downfall missions.
2. Soviet Flags folder - 2 (alternated) texture mods for a Soviet flag in Downfall mission.
3. zzz_CREDITSV4 - Bonus at the 'credits' section (version 4).
4. zzz_Flag - New texture for one of the Nazi flag, originally made by War_Crimes.
5. zzz_Flak_88 - New texture for German's Flak 88, originally made by War_Crimes (recommend to use it in 'Blood and Iron' mission).
6. zzz_INTRO - Remove date settings from some of the missions, just to create some more logic and realism to the storyline.
7. zzz_LOADOUT - A custom starting weapon loadout of mine, just a little change in a few missions.
8. zzz_LOADOUT2 - Same as above, but also add 'Mosin Nagant w/scope' for some of the Soviet missions as a secondary weapon.
9. zzz_MJ'sPzschreck - New texture for German's Panzerschreck, originally made by Masterjames.
10. zzz_NAMEedit V2 - Additional surnames for AIs like the one that already included in the main mod file, but also change the "Pvt., Cpl., and Sgt." into "Enlisted and NCO."
11. zzz_pzgd_OAKautumn - Waffen SS smock with Oakleaf autumn pattern + autumn camouflaged helmet.
12. zzz_pzgd_OAKspring - Waffen SS smock with Oakleaf spring pattern + spring camouflaged helmet.
*****Now for newcomers, please read our instructions carefully before you install both of the mods. Also for those who have a multiplayer profile, please make sure you've already BACKED UP your own 'player profile' in case it causes any unpleasant thing to your PC. And most importantly, this mod was meant to be played on PC only!*****
Co-creator and credit for mod.ff file: Mr. warrior300 (probably gotta take a REALLY long time before he's finally free from his busy life again...)
Credits for textures: War_Crimes (many of the wonderful textures belong to him), MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL, MadIvan18, Ferry, MCh2207Cz (COD2's Back2Fronts mod), and myself (yeah).
In order to play for the best immersive/authentic experience:
'Semper Fi' (mission 1) = The updated Pacific Theater 1.6 version with "zzz_IJN" and "zzz_USmakinhelmet" texture mods: Moddb.com
'Little Resistance ~ Vendetta' (mission 2-4) = Vendetta: Darkest Days 2.2 version: Moddb.com
'Their Land Their Blood ~ Blood and Iron' (mission 5-8) = Fall of Berlin mod 3.4 version.
'Ring of Steel' (mission 9) = Either Fall of Berlin 3.4 or Ring of Steel: Abandon all hope 1.3 version' -> Moddb.com
'Eviction ~ Downfall' (mission 10-15) = Fall of Berlin mod 3.4 version with Kriegsmarine Naval Infantry texture mod (inside 'For Heart of the Reich and Downfall' folder).
EXTRA info for those who want to know what kind of OLD + NEW German units were represented in the Fall of Berlin (FoB) mod:
1. Heer (Army) troops: appear with both regular tunic and Panzergrenadier models (those with anorak/smock). Based on:
- 309th Infantry Division (Seelow)
- Panzerdivision Muncheberg (Seelow and Berlin)
- 18th Panzergrenadier Division (Seelow and Berlin)
- 20th Pzgd Div (Seelow and Berlin)
- 25th Pzgd Div (Seelow, but elements of them might retreat into Berlin also)
- Some other Heer and newbies units
2. Waffen SS (mainly) and other SS related units: appear with a regular tunic, Waffen (camouflaged tunic without shoulder straps), officer (AMSEL) model, and Panzergrenadier model. Based on:
- A FOREIGN VOLUNTEERED 11th SS 'Nordland' Pzgd Div, mostly Scandinavian (Seelow and Berlin)
- 1st SS Anhalt Regiment (Berlin)
- A small part of Panzerdivision Muncheberg ('SS. Panzergrenadier-Ersatz-und- Ausbildungs-Bataillon 1' from the 1st SS Leibstandarte Panzer Division)
- Around 600+ men from the 1st SS Leibstandarte Division (Berlin)
- Other foreign volunteer units like a company of Latvian SS from 15th SS Waffen Grenadier Division and French SS from the SS Sturm-Battalion Charlemagne (Berlin)
- Those who were filled into Kampfgruppe Monke and Babick
- SEVERAL other SS units in Berlin
3. Volksstrum (armed civilians and newbies, aka "The Old, The Young, The Weak"): regular tunic with Volksstrum armband, based on so many Volksstrum units in Seelow and Berlin.
4. Fallschirmjager (paratroopers): appear with FJ with jump smock models, based on paratroopers of the 9th Fallschirmjager Division (Seelow and Berlin).
5. Luftwaffe infantry (default 3.4 version): replace 'char_ger_honorguard_body1_c' model, based on those who were attached/filled into the Axis defender forces in both Seelow and Berlin battles. Notably the 9th Fallschirmjager Division, a majority of them were inexperienced Luftwaffe ground forces and trainees.
6. Kriegsmarine naval infantry ('For Heart of the Reich and Downfall' folder): replace 'char_ger_honorguard_body1_c' model, based on the 'Grossadmiral Dönitz Battalion' (sent by Grand Admiral himself, and reach Berlin on April 25/26th).
7. Hitler Jugend - replace 'char_ger_honorguard_body2_c' model, based on several Hitler Jugend units in Seelow (last defensive line) and Berlin.
***In addition, our team recently got a new member! His name is "gicombat" and he has several skills that could be able to improve our mods to be even much better!
Well, in other words, there will be something REALLY BIG comin' up... Please stay tuned until then!
BONUS - 1) Walkthrough video of this mod (version 3.3) by 'Luna':
2) Walkthrough video of this mod (version 3.4) by 'Luna', but I think he forgets to use the "Naval infantry texture" for Heart of the Reich and Downfall though:
3) Walkthrough video of this mod (possibly either 3.2 or 3.3) by 'AFGuidesHD':
I guess that's all, folk! Please contact me right away if our mod caused any problem. And you can review our mods anytime if you're interested.
FeReise, gicombat, and warrior300
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
There are two ways you can play with an Xbox controller, the one with the console or with Xpadder.
Allows to play online on private server and others.
Unfinished work of the mod X5 : eXtreme+ Warfare Call of Duty 5 - eXtreme+ modification author : eXtreme+ Support Crew mod : X5 : eXtreme+ Warfare version...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (6 agree) 8/10
One of the few Call of duty games I actually loved. It brought out the grim and brutal nature of World War II, had two diverse campaigns, and most of the weapons felt satisfying.
NO I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NAZI ZOMBIES
Jul 27 2011 by Kastrenzo