Reaching over 250,000 unique readers a day ModDB, IndieDB give game/mod developers a place to share their work and grow their fanbase whilst making it easier for gamers to find great games/mods no matter their stage of development.
Without being dependent on press/editors gatekeeping the important gaming news sites.
Since the sites conception a lot has changed around us, We've got Twitch streaming games, bazillions of mobile games, F2P, amazing engines accessible to all to only mention a few things.
You are invited to Join our public brainstorm as we review whats working and whats not and give you a voice on what you want to see in our facelift, As both gamers and developers join forces to create the ultimate gaming destination!
Current feedback includes.
- Platform tabs are pointless, header needs a redesign
- Community badges
- @mentions great idea
- Chat service
- Tag system / tag cloud for games
- Different layout options / more versatility in profiles
- WORKING COMMENT SYSTEM
- Feedback exchange, submit a game for playtest but playtest something first
- Greenlight tighter integration
- Press system to reach press for indie devs
- Overhaul karma on comments / forums
- ModDB / IndieDB Forum split might be a way to get more focused discussion
- Overhauled groups to highlight members positions
- Comment notification
- Better search system
You can keep updated with the latest on the forums.
We all have waited a long time for this, lets get to work!