In this video, David shows off the new attachable armor / general object feature by giving a rabbit custom wooden armor and demos how it works with the color picker.
Posted by jeffr on Aug 27th, 2012
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Attachment system for non-weapon gear
- Added 20 gear attachment slots
- Items can be tinted using color picker
- Color picker starts at current color of seleted object
- Fixed problem with enemies drawing non-weapon items when threatened
- Item attachment only works with the attachment slots, not character bounding boxes
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.