New features including scriptable HUD images, a versus mode HUD with scripted sound and animation, improved versus camera tilt, improved support for more than one controller, controller settings live update, 'threat' poses when holding attack key, experimental 'multiple lives' damage model, and more!
Posted by jeffr on Mar 5th, 2012
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added scriptable HUD images
- Added versus mode HUD with scripted sound and animation
- Improved versus camera tilt
- Improved support for more than one controller
- Controller settings live update
- Fixed leg stretching when characters collide
- Added some 'threat' poses when holding attack key
- Testing out 'multiple lives' damage model
- Fixed problem with non-square compressed textures
- Fixed bug when level resets while one character is standing on another
- Characters look at defeated enemies
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.