New features including an SSAO shader (can test by renaming post.frag to post_old.frag, and renaming post_ssao.frag to post.frag), characters look around during idle animations, sound priorities, some torso movement during head look, and more!
Posted by jeffr on Dec 12th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Max speed parameter works properly with running
- Added SSAO shader (can test by renaming post.frag to post_old.frag, and renaming post_ssao.frag to post.frag)
- Characters look around during idle animations
- Sound priorities
- Some torso movement during head look
- Fixed color palette cancel
- Fixed problem with weapons and idle animations
- Possible fix for "editor_mode: false" issue
- Added colors to all enemies on main levels
- Fixed shadow decal opacity on objects
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.