Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Enemies walk to investigate sounds
- Sounds are dampened by obstacles
- Fixed occasional "movement object not found" bug when saving
- Fixed occasional crash on switching from levels that have hotspots
- Fixed main menu showing both system and game cursors
- Fixed crash when shader uniform ids are too large
- Fixed red flash when loading levels from main menu
- Fixed problem with false positive visiblity checks
- Fixed decals on detail-mapped objects
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.