New video showing new features including material weapon impact sounds, distant weapon impacts have low pass and delay, sharpness map for cat weapons and old sword, weapons stick if they land on a sharp part, and weapon sparkle locator.
Posted by jeffr on May 3rd, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Material weapon impact sounds
- Distant weapon impacts have low pass and delay
- Sharpness map for cat weapons and old sword
- Weapons stick if they land on a sharp part
- Weapon sparkle locator
- Weapons reset when level is reset
- Fixed items disappearing at level load
- Fixed sudden whoosh when picking up weapons
- Fixed auto undo of first action in empty levels
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!