We managed to have a bit of an off month and not much got done. However we are still on schedual and are accepting applications for testers.
Hello once again ModDB! There’s not much to talk about this month, so let’s get down to what everyone wants to hear about!
Testers! Like I said last month, we are ready to start taking in testers for Lift; in order to get more opinions and information on how our game works, we need more people! The following are things we want to see in our testers, so please read through and only apply if you think you meet the requirements.
- All Lift testers must have a computer running Windows XP/Vista/ 7.
- Testers must have experience with PC gaming; if you find using W A S D controls strange and prefer arrow keys, this game is probably not for you.
- Testers must be able to communicate regularly with our coordinators via E-mail.
- Testers should have a good understanding of the anime Eureka Seven. (Loving it is a plus)
- Having experience in game design is a plus but not required; we just need you to be able to understand what we are talking about.
- Testers will be required to work with our content tracking system to post bugs and reports. (You will be shown how to do this)
- Testers should be respectful to the team and other testers.
- Testers will NOT be able to share information, media, or anything else with anyone that is not part of the Lift team or tester team. Applying for a tester position means that you agree to this.
That's all folks; pretty easy, huh? If you think you fit this list of requirements, please e-mail our testing coordinator at email@example.com . Simply send us your contact information with a brief description of yourself and an explanation of why you want to test for us. Keep in mind we will be looking for people who have been with us for a long time, and we are only looking for a handful of testers. The selected testers will be posted in next month’s news post!
Like I said before, we didn't get much done this month. We were all quite busy outside of Lift, and hopefully will be less so next month. As you can probably see already, there are some new images and a video up on ModDB; these were posted during the time between news posts, so remember to check back every now and then to see the new stuff we post.
Last month we made a request for modelers and animators. We managed to fill all of our animator slots, but none of our modeler slots. This is a good turnout, considering we really needed animators! We’re in the process of getting them settled in, so there should be a much faster turnout of content soon.
I do feel a bit bad that we don't have any media to release this month, so here's a little snippet of game play to hopefully hold you guys over until the next news release.