One of the oldest and most played mod for Zero Hour is back! Zero Hour Reborn is a mod for C&C Generals Zero Hour that adds a lot of new content including new generals, units, upgrades and more. Are you ready for this?
Reborn V6 Public Beta Bigificated. To view the ReadMe press the "read more" button.
Zero Hour Reborn V6.0 Public Beta Bigificated
Created By: Nuker/Decimator and Silent_Killer1
Bigificated By: No Life Studios
NOTE: This release is more for people who know what .big files are and how they work, or Mac users who can't use the install software.
If you don't even know what a .big file is and what it does, download the installer version instead.
This version is exactly the same as the original Reborn V6 with the installer, this isn't an updated in any way. If you already have V6 installed, you don't need to get this one. They are the same.
If this download doesn't work try this link
I. Before installing:
1. Make sure Zero Hour is patched to v1.04.
2. Make sure there are no other mods installed.
II. To install the mod:
1. Extract "!RebornV6.big" from this zip to your main Zero Hour folder.
2. Rename "Install_Final.bmp" in your main ZH folder to "Install_Final.backup".
3. Extract "Install_Final.bmp" from this zip to your main ZH folder.
4. Double click on your Zero Hour shortcut to play.
III. To uninstall:
1. Delete "!RebornV6.big"
2. Delete "Install_Final.bmp"
4. Rename "Install_Final.backup" to "Install_Final.bmp"
If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions for the next release, post them in our ModDB forums.
Thanks for downloading and have fun!