WWI Source: Fight in the rain soaked trenches or charge over No Man’s Land to battle in the War to End All Wars. Use authentic weaponry to conquer the enemy, call in artillery strikes to take out enemies en masse, or use chemical warfare to disable your opponents! WWI Source is the first and only World War I game to be developed for Steam. All the current WWI mod teams (‘The Trenches 2’, ‘Fields of Horror’, ‘WWI Source’) have united to develop the best World War I game to the Steam community, using the latest Source engine. Please visit the official website for more information on WWI Source and the team.
So here it is the next release of WWI Source First of all I would like to thanks all the players that have kept the WWI Source community alive over the last few months Also a big thanks to all the rest of the devs that have helped me get my moding mojo back.
- Added heartbeat sound and new screen overlay when health is low
- Added MG melee weapon Trench Club
- Added. Stamina rises quicker when ducked
- Changed Enfield rounds from 6 to 10 per clip
- MGs can now move while un-deploying
- Removed bleeding
- Bayonet is now a 85% health hit
- Replacement of metal ladder sounds to go with wooden ladders
- Changed COF (Cone of fire) from rifles when iron-sighted, now only 1 degrees, this is almost perfect shooting
- Changed Pistol COF to 2 degree
- Rifles can no longer reload halfway through a clip
- Fixed. Sprint lowering stamina when standing still
- Fixed rubber grenades
- Fixed bolting while moving in prone bug
- Fixed weapons sticking up in the air while proned (third person)
- Several code fixes
- Weapon select icons are now the same as the death onesThe changes that have happened have come about due to community feedback.
We have added a few extras in there as well, and we hope you like what we have done.