The Beta for the Warcraft vs Starcraft mod! Fight against the AI for the four Warcraft races as SC2's Zerg!
Warcraft vs Starcraft is a free modification to Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft III. In this game modification, we’ve paintsakingly integrated StarCraft's mechanics and art by hand so the world can see what happens when Blizzard's greatest RTS franchises duke it out!
We're all very proud of Warcraft vs Starcraft and hope you enjoy our hard work!
▪ Art polish we'd hope Blizzard would be proud of. ^.^
▪ Play as Zerg against Humans, Orcs, Night Elves, or Undead
▪ All of the StarCraft artwork made from scratch for Warcraft 3's engine
▪ No installations required
1. Place "WarcraftVsStarcraft.w3n" in your Warcraft/Campaigns folder.
2. Run Frozen Throne
3. Go to Singleplayer > Custom Campaigns > Warcraft vs Starcraft Beta
Welcome WVS players!
My name is Patrik, and ZanMgt has been grateful enough to allow community members like myself to continue where they left off and complete the mod!
I'm working on the first new update with some special changes:
- Trees and all decorations, etc should all be fixed!
- WC3 races are reduced in strength
- New building with units (Infestation pit + infestor + infested marines)
- Re-made melee map to fight on
Patrik is working on some more models for the Zerg so some updates will take more time before they're ready for release.