Welcome to my fast paced RTS mod for Warcraft III TFT. While the old versions were only maps, this version is a mod. To install this mod follow these...
This project is a fast paced oldschool "standard" RTS modification for Warcraft III The Frozen Throne, that takes place after the 2nd War with the Alliance still fighting the remains of the Orcish Horde. It aims to bring the gameplay of Warcraft2, Starcraft:Broodwar and Armies of Exigo to Warcraft 3.
• fast paced oldschool rts
• completely changed unit/armor stats
• new models/skins
• new colors (white/black/dark red/dark green)
• new spells and modified standard spells
• advanced tooltips showing unit speed/buildtime and more
• buildable flying transporters
• units in flying transports die after the transport was shot down
• foodcap 200
• naval maps
• capturable merc and resource buildings
Kibatake - Encampment model
Ugougo - Fixing Kibatakes Encampment model portrait
Estar - Grunt Skin
Dionesiist - Satyr Skin
TKF, TwoVenomous - Units die when Transport dies system
Mephestrial - GilneasGunship
Mr.Goblin - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (Icons/Textures)
Deolrin - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (Models)
Whitehorn - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (Death Knight Model)
Pyramidhe@d - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (several models)
Dentarg - Ideas, Suggestions, Testing/Balancing
Drink - Ideas, Suggestions
Callahan - Beast Pit
Mechanical Man - Stable
Don Dustin - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (several models)
Milena - Fixing the customcolor problem
Happytauren - Power Lich, several doodads
Anvil - adding Teamcolor to the Powerlich and the black dragon roost
chr2 - forest troll owl rider skin
Claw - icons for Mephestrials GilneasGunship
Thispot - icons for Callahans Beast Pit
WanderingSoul - Fixing the wc2 mage from the Warcraft 2nd Generation Source Map
Ken-E - several melee maps
AnemicRoyalty - Elven Destroyer model + Elven Archer model
Dmitry Rommel - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (Orc Transport)
Xaran Alamas, Dmitry Rommel - Scars of Conflict Resource Pack (Juggernaught)
Maestros, Elfansoer - Remove Blight trigger
Strategy Master and the Warcraft 2nd Generation Team - allowing me to use several of their models
Ultimata - HumanShipyard, GoblinShipyard
SinisterX - new Human Conjurer/Mage model
NFWAR - Dwarven plate armor icon
ruleofiron99 - capture system
Garnogal - footman skin
paladinjst - lordaeron helmet attachment model
Linaze, Mr.Goblin - Frozen Island terrain
Andrewoverload519 - New mage model
Scars of Conflict Resource Pack - Hiveworkshop.com
Warcraft 2nd Generation Source Map - Wc3c.net
Iam still searching for testers, terrainers and AI coders/scripters.
There is only an orc AI.
Undead is improved and playable but not finished yet,some spells/abilities are not final and tooltips are missing. Human, Orc and Nightelve are full playable.
Naval battles are available now!
If you are interested in playing or watching some VODS check out these links:
Welcome to my fast paced RTS mod for Warcraft III TFT.
While the old versions were only maps, this version is a mod.
To install this mod follow these instructions:
1. make a copy of your Warcraft III TFT folder and call it Warcraft 2.5
2. extract the Warcraft_2.5_V0.9n.zip to this new folder.
3. use regedit.exe, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III and add "Allow Local Files" with the value 1. Or use the Allowlocal.reg in the Warcraft_2.5_V0.9n.zip file.
4. Remember that every player needs the mod to play before you start a game.
5. I never had problems with playing on the official servers, but i assume no liability.
Known issues:If you opponent uses the white Teamcolor you should change the opponents color ingame to red, because right now the Minimap color of your own units/buildings is white too.
Changelog is included in the readme.