The VIPER Mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is based on the 90's hit TV show: "VIPER". Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0 has been released on May 10th, 2013.
Do you also have a problem with getting the mod running? This tutorial might fix your problems!
Posted by KnightBob on May 14th, 2012
Do you also have a problem with getting the mod running? This tutorial might fix your problem! Some people experienced some problems with Spark Image Editor, I personaly like the older tool IMGTool, much more and I did get the mod working with it.
I do not say this will happen all times, some people still can get things running with Spark, this is just here for the people how can't.
I you use this tutorial you can skip the Step 2 since this will cover it. Al right lets get started, all you need for this tutorial is:
1. IMGTool, which you can find here: Thegtaplace.com
2. A Viper: The Metro City Chronicles installation with Step 1 finished.
Lets get to our work.
1. Open the IMGTool program, when you get the main screen, go to File -> Open. And selected the GTA3.IMG file in your models folder of your San Andreas installation.
2. Then Click on the Edit menu, and click on the Find option. Search and delete the following list:
- LAS2_stream3.ipl- LAS2_stream4.ipl
3. Go to: Commands -> Add. And select all the files from the above list, you can select multiple one's at the same time be holding the Left Control button the files from the list above that you can find the in Cars folder of you V:TMCC Download Package.
4. To save the changes we just made, go to Command -> Rebuild. This can take from a few seconds to a couple of minutes. You can view the progress in the status bar.
5. The last step, open in the V:TMCC Download Package directory the Date Folder, in there you will find a folder called Maps. In there you will find a folder called LA. In there are 2 files that you need to copy Manuel to the "Date\Maps\LA" folder in your San Andreas Installation Directory.
If you still have a problem with installing the mod, please post a command on our MoDb page, our open a topic on our website.