UTSDK January 2013 Release
Hey everyone! I can now finally present a new version of the UT Community SDK. After weeks and months of delay I finally got together what I wanted to. The road to success had so many obstacles in especially the last few weeks. One bug was removed another popped up!
But now I can deliver the first release with a testing environment. Yes... no simple framework without any possibility to test things anymore! When you remember the news post back in November 2012 I was still trying to some stuff ... well I think the majority of these features really made it into the release.
- Bounding Volume Support
- new Emitter type (SubUV Emitter)
- improved Interpolation System (supports smooth interpolation of float, vector, rotator and colors)
- extended Post Processing Support (cross-fade support, new Blend Modes etc.)
- completely new GUI/menu system!
- tons of new UnrealED / UnrealScript functions
- new Static Mesh Features (changeable U/V Settings, dynamic color)
- updated OpenGL Driver
- dozens of fixes here and there
- a lot of new example content and ready-to-use classes (be surprised!)
- partially revamped weapons
- Showcase / Test environment
Since this is a huge leap forward, because it's the first release to actively show what can be done, I suggest you make yourself familiar with the possibility to discuss, bug hunt or report about whatever concerns the UTSDK at the forums of ut99.org!