A summary of the hotfix update to the Worry of Newport's first chapter.
Hello and thank you to everyone who has been playing my mod and giving feedback. Be it good or bad I really appreciate the time you guys put in to playing and talking to me about it, and I hope you guys appreciate the time and support I put into my projects.
Note that the below is merely a series of hotfixes and should not alter your experience or opinion in any way drastically, it does not add new content.
In an effort to show the aforementioned support, a patch is due out in a day when it authorizes or so that fixes the following issues in Part 1's Remake, luckily a list MUCH smaller than the initial release:
- 1: Grenades have been removed due to finally finding the correct flowgraph node for it.
- 2: Issues with fog rendering on some machines has been approached, and hopefully fixed.
- 3: Unlocking Hamlet has been made easier to spot, the lantern now has a dull flame on it.
- 4: Smoking shrine to winter flashback has been enabled by default, but still is present in the optional short story. A lot of people were missing out on the winter narrative.
- 5: Embarrassingly, I forgot to vegetate the lake. Whoops. Uncanny valley has been removed, now has shrubs and rocks.
- 6: Brightened all houses in Hamlet, sacrificed a little performance to do so though. Optimized best I could
- 7: Autosave system removed, it was severely glitched.
- 1: Lowspec view distance has been increased, though you should still be playing on high or very high.
- 2: Weird pier that falls without sound has been removed, was a leftover trackview sequence.
- 3: Sea height has been lowered by two feet to negate the dockhouse glitch
- 4: Optimization tweaks for VH spec.
- 5: Added 5 more solids (impassable areas) in feedback from places where you can get stuck
- 6: Removed odd yellow ground mud in forest, added more bushes in some spots, nothing major.
- 7: Updated readme with new unfixable glitches, some new gameplay tips, and simplified install instructions.