-A map of Scandinavia and the coast of Northern Europe
-Completely new troops, mercenaries and Lords
-Unique equipment for Kings
-Hundrend of new items, including swords, axes, spears, helmetes, armors and of course ROUND SHIELDS!
-New music! Traditional viking songs as well as tracks from movies that have a dinstinct Viking theme(so new viking metal and stuff like that)
-New artwork, menus and presentation.
-Improved graphics and some sounds. The graphical update is composed buy me. I took recources and textures for existing Open Source Projects and combined them as I saw fit.
-GothicKnight, for the Dark Age OSP.
-Idibil and the Brytenwalda team for their Vendel helmets, a coat with many texture variations, three helmets and a couple of shirts
-Dejawolf, for the Viking OSP pack
-Waewulf, for the Light Armor OSP pack.
-Rathos, for the Arms and Armors OSP pack.
-Talak, for the Special Armoury OSP pack
-Faradon, for his OSP models.
-Maw, for various roundshields
-BrustwarzenLenny, for his OSP armors and a cloak
-The Last Days mod, for 3 helmets
From rusmnb(those were a suggestion of Sherlock Holmes, a co-forummite):
-Oswald, for Sword OSP pack
-сикомор(sycamore), for shields OSP pack
IF you see your work in the Screenshots or in the mod(when it is published) remember that the Credits list is WIP, so contact me and I will add you immediately.
Also, all items have changed weight values, I hope I got most of it correctly. If anyone has some better info about weight of various items or spots mistakes, again, please inform me.
5. The fixes on the map are mainly some errors in spelling of settlements, or in the names of such. Also, now more desert villages appearing. If there are further mistakes on my part, please report![/li]
6. A couple of new hairstyles, some from other OSP, one by me, representing the famous Ragnar Lodbrok haircut. Don't know if that is historically accurate, but I just find it really cool. I hope you will allow me this minor transgression. :D
7. New NPCs wait you in the castles. Volvas who will guve you spiritual guidance and help you become adored, for a price, of course.
8. A new treasure hunt! A king, when beaten, might drop off an item, which mentions the location of a powerful sword. Of course, in said location, you need to find some clues first, to obtain the sword. The weapon is quite powerful and it is meant for higher level, hence the requirement to beat the king first. :)
9. You can recruit 30 young men from each village by force, but you will lose 15 relation points doing that!
10. With the weapon breaking system, your weapon can break. To be balanced, it is pretty rare to happen, being a bit more often with rusty or cracked weapons, due to the raised item prizes. PLEASE BE CAREFUL: the breaking of the weapon is permanent! Also, since it might happen anytime, better carry more than one weapon.
11. Changed leveling system, to resemble that of Viking Conquest, as the folks describe it. Now, on each level up, you get 2 skill points and 5 proficiency points, to use as you see fit. Every 4 levels, you gain one attribute point. I've done that, because it didn't seem too good to be more strong, agile or wise every now and then. Those should be acquired properties that have a slower rate of increase than your skill with weapons or your ability to track and hunt, for example.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.