Total-conversion mod for SWBF2 that adds the Mass Effect era to Instant Action. You can fight as the Systems Alliance, the Heretic Geth, the Collectors, or the Evolved Geth on six new custom maps, all of the stock maps, and all maps from the Sol Map Pack.

Forum Thread
Is 2-Flag CTF having issues? (Games : Star Wars Battlefront II : Mods : Mass Effect: Unification : Forum : Help & Support : Is 2-Flag CTF having issues?) Locked
Thread Options
May 22 2014 Anchor

I recently decided I had my fill of Conquest and wanted to do some 2-Flag CTF on Mustafar, one of my favorite things to do in vanilla. Set it up, started loading it, and... it crashed. Tried again, crashed again.

I'm curious about it as a whole since a few maps (off the top of my head; Polis Massa, Mygeeto, and Naboo) won't let me queue for Mass Effect 2-Flag CTF, and both Mustafar and Mos Eisley crash when I try to load their 2-Flag CTF. I got Coruscant going, but it was having some framerate issues, and was even locking up a bit at times, something that's never happened before when I play Conquest. I didn't get to try all compatible maps, but you can probably see the problem.

So, are there some issues with 2-Flag CTF missions in ME:U? Just asking, because I love playing CTF, and it sort of sucks being locked out of some ME:U CTF experiences.

[ EDIT: Whoa, what happened? I didn't mean to post the thread twice. Keep this one, please! ]

Edited by: SerinVeya

Marth8880
Marth8880 Project Leader
May 23 2014 Anchor

Hmm. We'll have to look into that crashing issue with Mustafar. As for certain maps not adding the CTF modes to the playlist, those maps just don't yet support the mode in the Mass Effect era. Regarding Coruscant's framerate issue, that's super-weird, never heard of that happening before. Will have to look into it as well. What video settings do you play on?

May 23 2014 Anchor

I'm not at home until Thursday so I don't have specifics, but I'm mostly playing highest settings across the board except for Anisotropic, which is about 4x.

Marth8880
Marth8880 Project Leader
May 24 2014 Anchor

Mustafar issue has been fixed. Turns out there were too many particle effects in the map at the same time. Apparently, all of those little floor-lights are particle effects, so I had to remove them. :(

Not sure about Mos Eisley - I can't seem to replicate the crash for some reason.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.