The Last Days of the Third Age — a total conversion of Mount and Blade 1.011 and Warband into J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth.
Official full release. This release contains an auto-installer and some bugfixes and tweaks. See description.
This release contains an auto-installer, no more windy flora and phantom troops. Simply install it to the Mount&Blade folder. Keep in mind that TLD modifies core game files, so if you want to play other mods or the Native module, you will need to make a another separate install of Mount&Blade.
For any tech support or other questions, please use our forum at:
TLD 3.23 changes:
- Animal Ambushes become less likely the more attacks you've experienced.
- Morale System Tweaks (should make it more enjoyable and playable)
- Guldur and Mordor resource sharing bug fixed. (hopefully :P )
- Spiders are less powerful (5-10 damage per melee strike, was 10-20)
- Mordor legions more powerful and balanced.
- Quest for dead lords are ended.
- Minor tweaks.