"Time is running out for me. The things that I've been keeping hidden in the past, may haunt me at my final hour. I cannot let it loose my focus. The days of researching are over, the time to act is now. I know this man can help me. For the days of those worlds, and the innocent lives are at deaths door."
Uncover the mystery that plagued London's Epping Forest Orphanage for decades, discover the eerie secrets that lies behind Lake View Manor, and find yourself reaching to the outer limits beyond Earth. You play as Henry Miller, a novel writer who lost everything in life. He questions the very death of his loved one, and in turn, investigates the true reason behind her death. As you investigate the events that lead to this event, you will find yourself on a much grander quest that will take you to other "worlds".
!!! WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS !!!
Ok so I am basically at the last road block of my story. I have three potential plot mechanics that drives Henry to press on for his truth. Now keep in mind that all the other back stories of Bill Stoneham's past troubled life, the Wood Side Forest case, and the ancient mystery of the portals though the paintings coming to life, are all still intact though the story, regardless of which story driven path I choose for Henry Miller (Protagonist).
Also Julia is still dead as well, again regardless of which story driven path.
1. Julia is secretly a lesbian, and had an affair (Not making this up)
So Julia has hidden a secret affair from Henry of the most unexpected partner she found though her life. She was terrified and felt a bundle of shame, but could not reject the relationship she felt of being right, despite knowing many would find repulsive. Julia's partner tries to tell Henry the truth at the beginning, but is deeply afraid and avoids it.
- She does not bear a child in this scenario.
- Her partner is more terrified to come to terms of what she did, and is scared to death to tell Henry.
- This scenario was created due in part of the novel "Julia's Four Seasons" I am working on. Linking the two.
2. Julia and Henry's daughter has ran away from home soon after Julia's death.
The loss of Julia has troubled Ellie tremendously. She has ran away from home. For about a week, police and detectives cannot find the trace of their beloved daughter. Ellie has kept a secret away from their family, a secret that Henry wishes not to find.
- Henry is tired of the waiting from the detectives. He decides to take matters into his own hands.
- The path that will lead Henry to find out what troubled Ellie, will be much worse than a simple affair.
- Ellie has found peace in those "other" worlds she stumbled upon, but all is not what it seems in the end.
3. Julia beard a daughter, but kept it hidden away from Henry, just before her death.
Julia performed a birth test, she found she was pregnant. But with the financial issues of Julia's health, and knowing she would die, for her own reasons choose not to tell Henry.
- Both Julia and her daughter get caught into Bill Stoneham's world. Julia tries to tell Henry though anyway she can find that she is in grave danger.
- Julia is with her daughter in these other "worlds".
So there are the three story driven mechanics to which I am stuck on to choose. Don't be afraid to give your opinions and suggestions for even ideas I did not even think of.
Latest tweets from @jssjr91
Dear Neil, everyday when you wake up, what embraces/inspires you to learn something new? To challenge your knowledge? #Cosmoslive
Mar 4 2014
@Boogie2988 What do you like about Carl Sagan and outer space?
Dec 20 2012
Nov 21 2012
New to this twitter land.
Nov 15 2012