Patch released, check the comments below until it gets confirmed on ModDB.
Update: I had posted a link to v1.3 and had it ready for download waiting for ModDB confirmation. However, due to several bugs including one that will require a new game start I've pulled the mod until things get sorted out. At this point I don't have a firm release date for 1.3.
If there are any further errors with AN3 after this one gets fixed then I will have to revert to the Lite version he'll be releasing.
Update 2: It looks like AN3 is likely the reason for the errors. Due to this I will not be including the full version of AN3 in 1.3. Instead I'm waiting for him to release the Lite version which I'll incorporate and use instead. Sorry but it looks like a proper release of 1.3 may be another week or more away.
It's been a while since a news update that I haven't just edited the crap out of.
v1.3 is nearing completion with only some minor things left to do such as aligning icons, merging Absolute Nature 3 upon release, finishing some new upgrades, etc.
Meanwhile here are some new features I've added since the last update:
- New weapons: FN P90 and Mosin Nagant
- New upgrade paths for certain new weapons (a revolver can no longer have it's ammo capacity upgraded ;) )
- New outfits including a "Tactical" Exoskeleton as well as NVG for purchase for the helmet slot
- Merged parts of Rulix AI into Alundaio's AI. New additions include some NPC's using underslung grenade launchers, they reload partial magazines behind cover, and they watch for friendly fire
- Fixed a couple of AI glitches
- Expanded further on diversifying NPC's
- You'll now see both low ranking and high ranking faction members more often
- Corrected some AI behavior that made them a little too good. It should be harder for them to see you through brush, their nightvision has been reduced, bandits are no longer marksman, etc.
- Removed Smurth's dynamic hud (sorry to anyone who was looking forward to it, I find it too buggy).
- A few surprises ;)