Stargate BFM is a Battlefield 1942 mod loosely based on the Stargate movies and TV series. Stargate: Battle for Mankind takes place in the near future, where the existence of the Stargate is known worldwide and the world is at war against the Goa'uld. The Goa'uld have recently made several attacks against Earth, and the Tau'ri (humans) are meeting them head on in battles on and off-world. It's an ever-evolving battle, and nowhere in the universe is out of reach in this intergalactic war. The mod currently includes several custom maps on planets across the universe, and a space map that features the full arsenal of ships from the series. All major weapons and ships seen in the series are included in the mod and both sides are fully playable.
This mod was originally developed by deathgliders_r_us, ColonelCow, and many others who are too many to name. A few members of the Stargate and Battlefield 1942 communities have decided that this great mod was in need of a well deserved makeover. Current plans include full single player and coop support for all existing maps, new maps that will explore the Stargate universe, and updated models and textures.
If you are interested in helping the mod or if you have any question, contact Dnamro.
This is an unofficial private fan-game and is not endorsed or affiliated with MGM, it's properties,
Double Secret Productions, Showtime Networks, or Gekko Film Group.
New full version of Stargate BFM:
Stargate BFM 0.32 Beta - Dnamro and Dashfinator. Includes a little know update from Dnamro, DACV and Sting.
*** Note Special Thanks to DACV for improved vehicle AI and Sting for Sound CTD bug fix as well as adding a shimmer effect to the stargate.
- All maps are playable with bot support.
- Jaffa hand device healing now shows as empty hands due to issues with the model. The icon needs some work as well.
- Stinger hand weapon shows a grey pole sticking out the back of the Soldier model at close range.
Changes 0.32 Beta
- All new load screens.
- Only stargate maps appear on map list
- Custom thumbnail map previews for all maps
- New menu music
- Ametheon and Mine maps have AI updates. On Mine map, replaced buggy with kattrans because bots had a hard time with the Kattrans and the buggy is more fun.
- Boarding party: Fight aboard the Ha'tak for control of the landing bay area against bots. The bots can be quite aggressive and you may have to limit the number of bots on the map. All flags are captureable.
- Battle over Antarctic/Antarctic Assault: Battle over a frozen snow-packed landscape with low visibility. One map is DG vs Prometheus. The other map is Ha'tak vs F302s. Vehicles take off the ground now since there were issues with spawning them in the air
- Gate Defense: Old map brought back from version 1 with a destructible stargate. (Originally named as a stargate location).
- Tech: Good third party map. Plays well with bots.
- Amatheon - Map left out of Ver 3 because it crashed on the server. It plays fine on a LAN server in coop and conquest now.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
*====* Stargate BFM Single Player Add-On for 0.3 (Old Version) *====* This will install to a different folder to the original Stargate BFM mod, to play...
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.