Stargate: Battlefront Pegasus is a Stargate themed mod for Star Wars: Battlefront II. It gives you the possibility to fight an intense space battle between the Tau'ri and the Wraith faction known from the famous TV shows Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.
You can fight in huge space battles, which we want to make as varied as possible. You can not only go in battle with fighters and bombers but you also have the possibility to control massive frigate ships such as the Wraith Cruiser or a Daedalus class ship.We're also working on various tactical ship systems whose destruction will grant you, in contrast to the stock game, unique bonuses for your team.
The capital ship of the Tau'ri is a heavily armed battle carrier: The E.S.F. SOL. In its huge hangar bay it carries a massive amount of fighters and bombers.
The Wraith capital is nothing less than the giant Hive itself.
This mod is being developed by by a current and a former mamber of the SGMG who created Stargate: The Pegasus Chronicles for Empire at War Forces of Corruption but both projects are independent from each other.
If you have questions, comments, criticism or suggestions don't hesitate to tell us in the general comments section.
If you wish to contribute just shoot us a pm - we are still looking for modelers and animators.
In Stargate: Battlefront Pegasus you can control massive frigate ships.
In order to control the Wraith frigates (Cruiser and Destroyer) simply enter the Beam Platforms close to the northern command post of the hangar (following the radar map orientation).
The ship shown above the platform shows the ship you will enter. If there isn't a ship displayed it is currently not on the field and can't be entered.
To control the Tau'ri Daedalus class ships (BC-304) look western of their central CP, you'll find a platform in the left bay.
There are also the chairs that can be used to control the remote turrets (MPG, Railgun and Missile Turret).
Changes since the last release:
- The Imperial Star Destroyer has been replaced by the Wraith Hive
- New playable frigates: BC-304 (Tau'ri) and Destroyer (Wraith)
- Remote turrets for the Sol added
- New specular and normal map for all ships including the Hive prop
- Several script changes greatly increase performance and stability
- Loadscreen and radar map added
- New beam platform models to enter the frigates
- New Tau'ri/Wraith symbols on CPs and unit selection screen
- Fighter and frigate strength re-balanced
- Fixed script score point issues
- Added AI planning (barriers, plans, hint nodes, flyer splines)
- New shell level (custom icons in map selection)
- Added a bunch of new weapon sounds
- New frigate and fighter icons for the radar map
- Added proper opening satellite shots
- Leaving the frigates works smoother now
- Fixed ugly transition of the frigates after they spawned
- Removed white blocks in front of the Hive
- Added proper shadow region for the Wraith hangar
- All frigates spawn out of hyperspace now
- Fixed a bug with the F-302 weapons causing their lasers to be invisible
- Various minor tweaks
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.