Call of Misery started as an unofficial port of Misery 2 to Call of Chernobyl but has since gone on to add its own features and changes. There are now many addons for CoM itself, most of which are released in Russian. This mod has CoM and some of the popular addons for CoM along with some of the translations for them. Credit will be given in each mod and addon to the creators and translators.
STCoM Weapon Pack for Call of Misery 1.0d.
1. Install this weapon pack over CoM 1.0d (+ Fix 2) with English translation.
2. Install STCoM WP fix.
3. Install English translation for STCoM Weapon Pack.
Note that this weapon pack requires a new game.
STCoM WP notable features:
- Based on STCoP 2.9
- Adds variants to most weapons in Misery style (rusty/worn/custom etc.)
- Variants of weapon affect the look of it, its general specifications (including how prone to jam it is), determines which attachments it can have by default and possible upgrades in its upgrade tree
- Unique and balanced upgrade trees for almost every weapon
- New armor: various Heavy Combat suits (Radiation Suits) and CS-2 steel helmet
- The balance of this weapon pack is very close to the original CoM balance
- Sasha Tulunzhi for the great weapon pack