Y helo thar. I've just released SourceForts v1.4. Main features being the new weapon, the Subharmonic Destablizer, which is used to unfreeze fort peices, and fort piece damage, so you can bring down the other teams fort.
Along with the new features, there's alot of bug fixes, I also attempted to fix the bouncing physics, but I'm not sure if it's worked or not.
- Added Subharmonic Destablizer to unfreeze fort peices
- Made money seperate from frags
- When a team scores a flag, everyone on that team gets 5 monies
- Fixed flag auto-returning while help
- Fixed impulse commands working with sv_cheats off
- Made a short build time and a long build time
- Renamed mp_fighttime to mp_fight_time
- Made it so you can't freeze/unfreeze flags anymore
- Fixed gravity gun making things stay invisable/not having collision on mode switch
- Made the game name SourceForts v1.4 so you don't see old servers
- Made muzzle flashes light up the world instead of just models
- Fixed bouncing physics (not confirmed)
- Added 2 second intervals beforce unfreezing things.
- Added OnGrab/OnReturn/OnScore/OnDrop outputs for the flag.
- Made gravity gun, freezer gun and repair spanner buyable in a pack for fight mode.
- Allowed self-freezing during fight mode.
- Added a repair spanner for fixing damagable pieces.
- Fixed crashing if flags are set to freeze during build mode or move during fight mode
- Removed damage from gravity gun
- Added a new cvar: mp_damageable_pieces
- Added outputs to logic_gametimer for when the game mode switches (to anything)
- Made fort pieces damageable, they unfreeze once all health is gone. Health is 5000
- Added an entity (game_money) to give or take money from teams or players
- Made freezer gun show sparks if you fire
- Can't use the freezer gun on players
- sf_testmap: Made prettier, added vphysics clips to materials room for the flag. Added occluders to stop FPS rape
- sf_fortfield: New map. Thanks In$ane!
- sf_domo: New map. Thanks domo!
- sf_drainage: New map. Thanks slashandburn!
- sf_battlefield_v3: New map. Thanks Cleaner!
- sf_abandon: Updated.
- sf_skywalk: Updated.
- sf_citystreets: Removed.
- sf_bridged: Removed.
Also, a quick note, the build weapons don't have their new models as I said they would, this is because my modelers were taking a long time, and I wanted to release quickly. I'll release a models pack with the new models in it as soon as I get them.