The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Samurai Legends is a Half-Life 2 multiplayer mod like no other. Gone is the FPS framework of HL2 and in its place is a third-person, team based, tactical action game.
Samurai Legends is a multiplayer action game for Half-Life2 that uses a combat system familiar to players of many online MMO games. Players may choose from three character classes and then upgrade their weapons, armor, and abilities by earning honor on the battlefield. Honor is earned by killing enemy players and completing objectives and is spent between rounds in a menu system similar to Counter-Strike. Top players are recognized by a “leader flag” that attaches to their back, and these leaders then provide a healing bonus to near-by players to encourage group game-play. In addition, the monk class may seek out the “resurrection shrine” found on each map to resurrect fallen comrades.
Key Game-Play features:
* Round-based combat. Weapons and armor are purchased between rounds.
* Over 30 unique weapons and armor sets.
* Armor purchased shows up on the character model.
* Clickable ability icons and mouse-driven selection cursor.
* Leader system encourages and rewards team-play.
* Resurrection Shrine brings fallen comrades back to life.
* Spell particle effects.
* Diverse settings and combat locations.
* Style selection effects character ability cool-downs.
* Mythic Asian setting and characters.
* 3 unique game-types (warlord, assassination, and take-and-hold).
For more information, visit our website at www.samurailegends.com, and be sure to check out our forums if you have any questions about the game!
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery. Join now to share media with the community.
The time has come! The closed beta is starting this weekend! This beta will be hosted by the Hardfought server community - www.hardfought.org
Anyone interested will be able to participate in this closed beta. All the details can be found in the Forums section of our website - Samurailegends.com - so head on over there and find out how you can be involved!