The Paleo Mod is multiplayer based on Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon mans domination of caves and capture points.
Players can modify the map environment by moving and stacking rocks. For example, a big pile of rocks can be used for weapons, to make shelter or build walls for defense.
Players will decide to leave the modifications or destroy them. The boulders in the game never disappear. So if a pile of rocks become a wall and then it's destroyed, they become scattered rocks. The main goal is for the players to build, defend, capture and kill. This will be done by joining clans that work together by building villages or securing cave networks and defending them from opposing forces. The only way to win the game is by becoming the dominant clan. This is basically capturing the flag and deathmatch but the capture points are skulls and you can kill with rocks, bones and ragdoll weapons.
Paleo Entertainment has finally completed the Paleolithic Revolution Mod. Have fun and we look forward to playing with you over the next 6 months. We have started asset creation for the demo project due in Sept., code named: project paleo mmo.
Paleo Beta Final Fixes and Features
1. New weapon: A women is in the map, grab her by the hair and throw the ragdoll to kill someone.
2. Score Board: The score is persistent after the level changes; all kills, deaths, and captures are scored as long as the player is logged in to the game.
3. Villages: There are two new villages in paleo valley; one above the Neanderthal cave and one next to the cro-magnon cave.
4. Boulders: Paleo valley big and small also has boulders that can be moved, stack for defence or they can be used to kill at short distances.
5. Sound: Strange animal and bird ambient sounds have been added to the background to create a more primitive feel.
6. Logging: We are collecting the logs on the sever and testing a database to report stats.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.