Article specifically about a new aerial spellcaster for the Protoss, the Oracle.
A minor mod. Buffs existing units, adds some new ones, and changes the tech tree.
Yes, I'm back; no, I'm not dead. After an extended vacation (and the release of HotS) modding was postponed for a long period. However, new changes are upcoming, with the release of v. 0.9 hopefully soon. Until then, here are a few changes being considered:
- reintroduced with a new concept
- early game support unit
- Defiler Mound requires Spawning pool
- Attack deals Concussive damage (better against light/massive units)
- Passive ability: Provokation
- "Enemy units will prioritize this unit as a threat and will attempt to destroy it first."
- Mid- to Late-game abilities
- Plague, Ensnare, and Consume (separate upgrade from Queen) granted to Defiler - all require Hive tech to research except Ensnare, requiring Lair tech
- Abilities: Consume (separate upgrade from Defiler), Spawn Broodling, Parasite, Dmg ability (?)
- loses Maelstrom
- stunning mech and bio units has great potential, but too overpowered for such low-tier unit
- grant EMP (?, late game), snipe (research requires Factory)
- New structure required to produce Spectres and upgrade
- New ability: Omega Beam
- Yamato-like ability dealing 4000 Explosive dmg from 15 range
- Costs 250 E
- Can one-shot all but heroic units
- Charge time ~10s
- Granted Maelstrom (?)
These are some changes being considered at the moment. Over the course of the next week or so some changes will be finalized, others discarded, and perhaps a few new updates before the release of the next version of SotEF.
Also, a campaign series is underway and may be ready for v.0.9.0.
Questions or suggestions? Leave in the comments below. Thank you~
== NGsShadow ==
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.