The goal of Resistance and Liberation is to realistically portray the events and actions taken by the 82nd Airborne during their stay in Normandy. Our initial release will follow the regiments through a campaign that mimics that followed by the men themselves. The campaign will begin with players dropping into Normandy in the early hours of June 6th, with the ultimate objective of capturing the town of Sainte-Mere-Eglise. From there subsiquent maps will include missions based on other key areas after the D-Day.
Hunnicutt and our newest addition to the team, Robinson, picked up Mujrphy's slack and made a video that shows off some key changes since the last patch.
Check it out and feast your eyes on some of the things coming to you this week in the 1.6 patch.
Some of the information in the video is a bit dated, so here are a couple notes:
1. The BAR mag top texture has been fixed.
2. The BAR sprint animation speed has been fixed. (Was way too fast)
3. MG42 idle animation has been adjusted.
4. The browning was not remodeled.
5. The browning wasn't reskinned either.
6. The fist animations are temporary and have since been (and will continue to be) modified.
7. There are probably other things that have changed already as well, so keep your eyes out