What the hell is a relic? The relics are items that move around the map and give you special powers when picked up.
There are 18 types of relics:
- Relic of Strength: Doubles the damage that you do.
- Relic of Defense: Reduces all the damage you take by half.
- Relic of Health: Regenerates your health.
- Relic of Haste: Multiplies your speed by 1.5.
- Relic of Redemption: Gives you a second chance at life.
- Relic of Vengeance: Creates a big explosion after your death.
- Relic of Agility: Provides you a powerful jump.
- Relic of Ammo: Replenishes your ammunition counters.
- Relic of Disability: If you get hurt, your enemy will be forced to feign death.
- Relic of Guns: Makes you shoot faster.
- Relic of Equilibrium: Distribute damage you take amongst nearby players.
- Relic of Infancy: Decreases you in size.
- Relic of Invisibility: Makes you invisible.
- Relic of Momentum: The momentum of damage is increased.
- Relic of Radiation: Gradually decreases the opponents' health near to you.
- Relic of Translocation: If you get hurt twice in a row, your enemy will be teleported away from battle.
- Relic of Vampire: Grants you the ability to drain opponent's life damage.
- Evil Relic: Gives you a rare illness.
Configuration options are available and vehicles are supported.
If you have Unreal Tournament 2004, check this: HEAVEN OF RELICS
What the hell is a relic? The relics are items that move around the map and give you special powers.
The sixth and first non-beta version of Relic Madness mutator has been released, with the following changes:
- Configurable options are now available through the commandline.
- Polished the Relic of Translocation behaviour.
- Relic of Equilibrium now affects to vehicles aspect.
- Fixed an exploit with Relic of Infancy.
I wanted to add coloured visual effects to all relic carriers, even the code is ready for them, but I don't have the motivation nor the knowledge to draw the textures and create the emitters with the Unreal Editor. Anyways, have fun!
Beta2 version of this mutator is available for downloads. Do you remember the relics?
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Fourth version of this mutator with the following fixes: - Remote redeemers doesn't count as vehicles for relics. - Remade the netcode part of the relics...
Second version of Relic Madness mutator. New skins and bug fixes.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.