Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising is a single-player mod for Mount & Blade Warband 1.158 and higher. The main gameplay features of this mod include Diplomacy 4.2, PBOD .92, and Freelancer 1.51, with several fixes for Freelancer bugs. *** The mod also includes several popular OSP kits and codes, including bridge battles, tavern animations, banking, outposts, recruitment from castles, and the salt mine. *** Various OSP arms and armors have been added to make each of the original factions' troops more distinctive and more varied. Lower-tier troops are armored with light cloth armors, middle-tier troops have thicker cloth or leather armors, and top-tier troops have metal armors. *** The troops trees have been re-done to add skirmisher lines to each faction and to add mounted skirmishers to the Nords, Rhodoks, Sarranids, and Eastern Province. Two new factions have been added.
This patch fixes several bugs/glitches and requires that Calradia 1050 A.D. V. 2.00 is already installed. This patch is save-game compatible. Extract the patch and follow the installation instructions shown in the changelog document. IMPORTANT NOTE: In the patch I have incorrectly named the "Resource" folder as "Resources." You should manually copy the brf files from the patch's "Resources" folder to the mod's "Resource" file.
The Patch changes the folowing:
1. Fixed the LODS on all of my Rhodok shields that showed white from a distance.
2. Fixed the LODS on one of Sonyer's sarranid armors.
3. Fixed the shader on a pair of shoes work by Eastern Conscripts.
4. Added the force melee script for some of the veteran spear troops that weren't included. This will force them to spawn with their pole-arm and side-arm. Not all troops of Tier 4 were set to do this do to an oversight on my part. That what happens when you make a last minute change and don't test it thoroughly!
5. Fixed the arena at Ashford so that tournament fighters spawn correctly.
6. Added a few more armors and made small changes to some of the troops' equipment. The sergeants now all have a pole-arm in addition to side-arm.
7. Reduced the speed and maneuverabilty of the cataphract horses.
8. Gave the Senior Noble Equites (honor_troop_2) the tf_mounted flag. They already had horses but now they will be classed as cavalry. This change will not show up in your save-game but you can always change the troop's class in-game.
9.You may find an opcode error after raiding a village. I have noticed this for the first time and am investigating the Diplomacy scripts that deal with this. If I find a solution I will include in a future patch.