Re adds reworked versions of the popular game types Team ArenaMaster (ReTAM), Freon (ReFreon), and Team DeathMatch (ReTDM) to Unreal Tournament 2004 (UT2004).
Re features Tracking Damage Indicators, server option for tracking damage indicators, Camper Beacons, a separate teammate radar, country codes and flags, new bright skins, fading console messages, four different death message styles, extended control over player colors, draw detection for overtime and camper penalties, server option to spectate enemies, team deathmatch pickup notifications, ability to keybind any adrenaline combo, ability to deny any adrenaline combo on the server, extended team message parameters, novelty awards, general TAM, Freon, and TDM optimizations and fixes.
Re 1.0 Beta #4F is now up.
- Reduced amount of replicated team data (position and health status) by 50+% for players and 100% for spectators.
- The radar can be moved and sized using the commands MoveRadar 50 50 (centering it) and SizeRadar 1-100 (scaling factor).
- First Blood! only awarded once per match. Previously awarded each round. Added Preemptive Strike awarded each round.
- Frozen players can shatter into ice cubes at the end of a round when hit hard enough.
- Players can freely throw away their combos at the end of a round.
- Added hit sounds on weapon damage when frozen, thawing in lava, hit by mover, and dripping sound while thawing.
- ..and of course, hopefully errors fixed.