by rejecht on Oct 8th, 2012
Re adds reworked versions of the two popular game types Team ArenaMaster (ReTAM) and classic Team DeathMatch (ReTDM) to Unreal Tournament 2004.
Check out known issues at the homepage on Google Sites.
- Award Sidebar - Obviously inspired by Gears of War 3.
- Event Beacons - To echo the location of allies and campers.
- Short Death Messages
- Short Notification Messages
- New Ally Metrics - Get a quick overview over who is left on your team and their status, as well as radar location.
- New Enemy Metrics
- Death Screen - In your face drama accelerator; study the name of your enemy well.
- Pickup Notifications (ReTDM) - Get notified when someone picks up powerful items such as the double damage, or weapons if weapons stay is disabled.
- New Announcements - Repurposed several in-game sounds to add more action.
- Tracking Damage Indicators - Quickly orient yourself to your dangerous surroundings and get a quick reminder of your health status.
- New Visual Impairment Implementation (BrightSkins)
- More control over custom team colors (spawn emitters, player names, team symbols)
- Direct adrenaline score feedback for that arcade feel of points jumping at you
- Team Score now shows team resources; players remaining in ReTAM; the total number of lives left if (MaxLives > 1), or how many players are on the teams (ReTDM)
- New overtime penalty logic and overtime draw detection
- 3SPN TAM fixes, TDM fixes, UT2004 fixes
- Extended user interface to cover many more player options, making them easily accessible at the press of an [Esc] key, and some Control + Tab.