In a nutshell, it's a configurable Titan Mutator, this one changes completely how Titans is used in match since it renews their use for objectives, they will be only overpower if you want, otherwise they will not be so stupid killing everyone with their instakill homing rockets or the skymine-combo Shock Rifle.
* Chose if their ground pound will instakill or not.
* They don't have permanent UDamage or Berserk anymore, but still shots 30% faster.
* Their Rocket Launcher takes more time to lock on a target also don't do double damage, instead, it only does 125.
* Their Shock Rifle still does a Hellbender chained combo but with the damage of a normal Shock Rifle.
* Make them still pickup items or not (applies to Flags and Orbs too).
* Make them run/jump/dodge faster than a normal player (used more for vehicle based gametypes since they are very slow at this point).
* Some weapons like Bio Rifle and Shock Rifle does more damage to them in a non-vehicle based gametype (if them are configured to be faster, then those become deadly to them).
* Make them drop or not a bomb when dies.
* Fixes their ragdoll to the respective size, and with this was included the possibility of a Dark Walker or Redeemer stil stun them as a normal player.
* Fixed their ground pound when they dies, it does not happen if someone kill them before the animation completes.
* Use the Gears of War camera on them or keep the first person camera.
* Changes their bomb when dead to something more challenging, the Microsun.
Actually, the work on the Version 1.3 is going very slow, but certain things are already planned and more options to Configure Titans are coming.
The principal of the features which i'm planning in bring back from Version 1.1 was the Lite and Extreme modes that pre-configures the mutator to specific game types.
Another ones includes in disable the melee spam counter, make the possibility of Titans regenerate health if they stay out of combat for a while, make a hit sound when you hit a target, corpses staying more time on the map instead of instanly vanish from the map soon as it get out of player's sight.
Actually the menu is going to be updated too to have all features included on it since not everything configurable is present on the menu and can be set only by changing the variable directly on the ini of the mutator.
Until the release of Version 1.3, feel free to suggest anything you think it can be usefull to balance Titans over a match or enhance their experience on the gameplay.
Taking more code stabilization, adding new features, rebalance of Demigod and Behemoth, changed how Microsun acts on players
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.