In a nutshell, it's a configurable Titan Mutator, this one changes completely how Titans are used in a match since it renews their usage for objectives, they will be only overpowered if you want, otherwise they will not be so stupid killing everyone with their instakill homing rockets, the skymine-combo Shock Rifle or even the ground pound.
* Chose if their ground pound will instakill or not.
* They don't have permanent UDamage or Berserk anymore, but still shoots 30% faster.
* Their Rocket Launcher takes more time to lock on a target, and also don't do double damage. Instead, it only does 125.
* Their Shock Rifle still does a Hellbender chained combo but with the damage of a normal Shock Rifle.
* Allows them to pickup items or not (applies to Flags and Orbs too).
* Allows them to run/jump/dodge faster than a normal player (used more for vehicle based gametypes since they are very slow at this point).
* Some weapons like Bio Rifle and Shock Rifle does more damage to them in a non-vehicle based gametype (if they are configured to be faster, then those will become deadly to them).
* Allows or prevent them to drop a bomb on death.
* Fixes their ragdoll to the respective size and with this, was included the possibility of a Dark Walker or Redeemer still stunning them as a normal player.
* Fixes their ground pound when they dies, it does not happen if someone kill them before the animation completes.
* Use the Gears of War camera on them or keep the first person camera.
* Changes their bomb after dead to something more challenging, the Microsun.
It's been many years since i invested time in working on this mutator, my days of playing Unreal Tournament 3 for entire nights has gone and nowdays i barely invest any time playing the game, still have it installed but only opening it rarely to have some fun with it.
So with that lack of interest in the game itself, i also lost interest in keep the only mutator i did for it, the Oversizer Device is officialy discontinued by me. However for any of you who still plays the game actively and found this mutator interesting for any purpose, the good news is that i am releasing the unfinished Version 1.4 that i worked slowly from 2015 up to 2017 along with its source code and assets. I'll be leaving the downloads section free for anyone who wants to use this page for uploading their own versions of the mutator here.
Thanks for the support from the people who played my mutator and had fun with it, myself had fun coding it back in the days, so i hope this can serve any use for those who are still interested.
Taking more code stabilization, adding new features, rebalance of Demigod and Behemoth, changed how Microsun acts on players
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the final release of the Oversizer Device, in its incomplete Version 1.4 state, but including source code for anyone who wants to take a look...
Greed patch for Oversizer Device V1.4. This patch fixes huge balancing issue in Greed, where upon transformation into a Titan, all the skulls you have...
A giant map for a 32 player match i made in 2015, it uses alot of the stock UT3 assets, however i combined them in a way that will look more Cyberpunk...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.