Global mod for STALKER SHoC, intended to recreate a highly atmospheric Zone with highest possible quality, stability of the game, rich gameplay and loyalty to the canons of the Sci-Fi genre. The upcoming 0.6.9.3 version will be soon available. Current version is 0.6.9.2 R2 - you can get it in the downloads section.
This video are made from materials, recorded by mod's testers. You can see in it how my scripting combat AI are working. This AI scheme is autonomous and fully replaces the frankly stupid game engine's combat mechanisms. The basic idea of scheme was to make NPC more interesting and challenging opponents, eliminating actor's total supremacy over them.
Features and capabilities of the scheme:
1. Target selector - each NPC has its own list of targets, and chooses from it the most threatening.
2. The control of aiming - NPC targeting enemy with mind, picking up an aiming point regardless of the distance to the enemy and position of his body.
3. Control of fire - the higher the rank of the NPC - the more adequately he uses a weapon, such as not trying to fire bursts from self-loading shotguns
4. Combat maneuvers - NPC strafe in battle, scamper from one shelter to another, try to circumvent the enemy from the flanks and go behind his back.
5. The use of shelters - NPC dynamically choose where to hide from enemy fire, and trying not to be substituted under fire.
6. Teamwork - the scheme is constructed so that the behavior of some NPC complements the others. For example, in combat with multiple opponents a couple of them can overwhelm you with suppression fire, not allowing to pop out of shelter, while others will crawl from the flanks.
7. Compatible with standard game logic - the scheme takes into account the standard logical constructions - combat ignore, camper scheme, the scheme of a fanatic.