We have just finished up the internal testing of the 1.22 patch and are ready to release it to the public. Please be aware that this changelist is also part of version 1.3 which has yet to be released. The version 1.22 patch is our 1.3 pre release. More changes will be made with 1.3 which are not written below. Any items in "work in progress" below are not completed features, but have some functionality in 1.22.
We are currently waiting acceptance of the patch into moddb but until then check out our websites downloads sections for other links.
Thank you for supporting Obsidian Conflict.
*Changes / Additions
- Integrated Valves Latest Code updates.
- NPC_Merchant is a work in progress.
- Grapple weapon is a work in progress.
- trigger_player_count added. ( Several handy tools in one. )
- npc_hydra changes. ( Killing only the player in index 2. )
- Added monster_human_assassin.
- New Game Mounts plus mounts options menu updated.
- Half-Life 1 Style Ladders Readded. Half-Life 2 Ladders still intact.
- Hgrunts have default weapons for HL Source Maps.
- Added new changelevel system. Entity (Save / Restore) and Player (Save / Restore) on map change. Only for maps built in a series.
- Custom Weapon scripts added. ( use weapon_scripted for even greater customizability. )
- Gonarch is non-solid on death now.
- New Human Grunt Models created by Romka.
- Added npc_fisherman.
- Added Several Entities for usage with Half-Life Source Maps.
- Added new console command ( sv_tauplayerradiusdmg ) which when set to 0 prevents the tau cannon from doing damage to the player on charged attack.
- "give" console command will now also give custom_weapons.
- Added trigger_nocollide which will set players to not collide if they are inside the triggers bounds.
- mp_falldamage changed. ( 0 = 10 damage, 1 = realistic damage, 2 = no damage )
- Combine func_tank ( Mounted Turret ) entities now work in both Normal Half-Life 2 and Episode 1. Effects have also been fixed.
- Gonarch can now spawn classic, poison, and fast headcrabs. Headcrab type can be chosen from hammer.
- NPCs can now use weapon_357.
- Re-added server side attention filters to reduce bandwidth.
- Fixed Several Server Crashes.
- Fixed Several Client Crashes.
- Several Zombine fixes.
- Fixed Episode 1 Voices.
- Fixed some Vehicles not showing up in Dedicated Servers.
- Fixes to the Mapadd system.
- Fixed invalid Movetype bug.
- Several HL2 SP mapadd scripts will be included with this version. Lost Coast fixed for coop.
- oc_starlight map added.
- oc_broken_escape map added.