Obsidian Conflict is a cooperative multiplayer modification set in the Half-Life 2 universe. It features a large amount of new gameplay features on all-new maps specially designed for the mod with focus on cooperative gameplay, as well as over hundred user-made maps following the same formula. In addition to that, You're able to play through vanilla Half-Life 2 all the way up to Episode 2, as well as experimental support for cooperative Half-Life: Source play.
Obsidian Conflict Beta 1.21 ======================= *Fixes - Fixed a couple of crashes on the server. - Fixed missing materials in oc_stadium. - Added mp_mapvotepercentage to settings.scr. Obsidian Conflict Beta 1.2 ======================= *Changes / Additions - Updated to the latest Valve Codebase,
Posted by skidz on Nov 19th, 2006
Obsidian Conflict Beta 1.21
- Fixed a couple of crashes on the server.
- Fixed missing materials in oc_stadium.
- Added mp_mapvotepercentage to settings.scr.
Obsidian Conflict Beta 1.2
*Changes / Additions
- Updated to the latest Valve Codebase, HDR etc...
- Telefragging radius lowered.
- Medkit model replacment ( Hammer Option )
- Episode 1 GCF mounting option.
- HL1 Gonarch added.
- HL1 Scientist updates.
- game_lives_manager entity added to give and take lives from the red and blue teams.
- Team based NPCs option.
- Helmet now prevents nerve gas damage.
- Team player skins.
- Hgrunt added, created from combine AI.
- Added NPC Owner field in Hammer npc properties.
- Added Valve MP3 Player.
- Added hud countdown timer for mappers. ( Stop, Start, Hide, Show, Name, trigger inputs and outputs plus further customization. )
- Some npcs will be allowed to follow players on use, mappers choice.
- Sniper Rifle Sway changed for the better.
- Simple vote command for changing the level. Good if the map is stuck, etc... Vote is determined by a percentage console command.
- Several included high def HL1 model replacements thanks to the HIT forums.
- Player ragdoll gibs.
- Garg Death Updated.
- Garg Ragdoll gibs.
- A number of FGD Updates / Changes.
- Fixed a number of crashes on the server and client.
- Fixed some weapon texture issues.
- Fixed a number of NPC Relationship issues.
- Fixed talking Vortigaunt crash.
- Tentacle can no longer die without scripting.
- Fixed Medkit Drain issue while holding down the mouse button.
- Fixed Slam weapon issues.
- Fixed a Metrocop Crash.
- Fixed Combine Camera not enabling on spawn.
- Fixed dynamic props not being properly removed on break.
- Fixed NPC characters disappearing during sequences.
- Fixed Sniper laser not being properly removed when a player leaves a server.
- Fixed crash related to the water shader.
- Updated Docks with HDR lighting.
- Updated Stadium with new NPC spawns, large npc moderation, and HDR lighting.
- Minimall map update.
- Added Umizuri version F.
- Added map oc_seamus.
- Added map oc_evildead.
- WGH map update.
Thank you for supporting Obsidian Conflict.