Return to the magical Island of Vvardenfell once more in this huge overhaul, Morrowind Rebirth. Find new enemies to fight, new exciting areas to explore, access new weapons and a brave new world to explore. Whatever you do, you'll be sure to find something new and interesting in nearly every corner of Vvardenfell.
Lots of stuff in the new version for Morrowind Rebirth, new creatures, locations and graphic enhancers! Enjoy.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Apr 2nd, 2012
* Khajiits' now have a bonus in hand to hand combat due to thier sharp claws (5 p)
* Raised the required soul value to create constant effect enchantment from 400 to 500.
* The Dwemer artifact "Foeburner" now has a proper enchantment that deals fire damage.
* Auriel's Bow & Shield are told to be the most powerful artifacts in Tamriel, but yet they have
no enchantments? Well now they do. I based them mainly from the description in Daggerfall lore.
* All new creatures have been rebalanced.
* New balanced equipment for Dark Brotherhood Assassins:
- Apprentice - Steel Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 2 dmg on touch, 12 charges.
- Journeyman - Silver Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 4 dmg on touch, 10 charges.
- Operator/Wetboy - Dwemer Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 6 dmg on touch,8 charges.
- Punisher - Adamantium Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 8 dmg on touch, 6 charges.
- Assassin - Glass Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 10 dmg on touch, 4 charges.
* Wolf Cub
* Brown Bear Cub
* Black Bear Cub
* Adamantium Dagger.
* Esp cleaned of junk/duplicate cells.