Explore the island of Vvardenfell as you never have before, with a world built anew to be both alien and familiar to the Morrowind you knew before. New adventures await, with new exciting areas to see and explore, and new artifacts just waiting to be discovered. This is a complete overhaul for Morrowind, adding countless new details, weapons, armors and much more for you to see and do. Experience the world of Morrowind in a new light, try out Morrowind Rebirth today!
Lots of stuff in the new version for Morrowind Rebirth, new creatures, locations and graphic enhancers! Enjoy.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on Apr 2nd, 2012
* Khajiits' now have a bonus in hand to hand combat due to thier sharp claws (5 p)
* Raised the required soul value to create constant effect enchantment from 400 to 500.
* The Dwemer artifact "Foeburner" now has a proper enchantment that deals fire damage.
* Auriel's Bow & Shield are told to be the most powerful artifacts in Tamriel, but yet they have
no enchantments? Well now they do. I based them mainly from the description in Daggerfall lore.
* All new creatures have been rebalanced.
* New balanced equipment for Dark Brotherhood Assassins:
- Apprentice - Steel Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 2 dmg on touch, 12 charges.
- Journeyman - Silver Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 4 dmg on touch, 10 charges.
- Operator/Wetboy - Dwemer Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 6 dmg on touch,8 charges.
- Punisher - Adamantium Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 8 dmg on touch, 6 charges.
- Assassin - Glass Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 10 dmg on touch, 4 charges.
* Wolf Cub
* Brown Bear Cub
* Black Bear Cub
* Adamantium Dagger.
* Esp cleaned of junk/duplicate cells.